CoinPeople.com

F.U.N. show

Dan769

Coaching my mens softball has eaten away most of the fall,and most of my posting time, I cant believe it's less than a week to Thanksgiving.

Anyway that said, I forgot about the F.U.N show in less than 2 months. I just got an invite to NGC luncheon. I went last year and it was great fun. Lots of free gifts, good food and very informitive.

Anyone else going to either the F.U.N. show and/or the NGC luncheon?

I'm planning to go to the FUN show. Haven't been invited to NGC luncheon -- wish I could get an invite. Maybe I have to join NGC or something like that. Maybe I'll see you there.

Note: Schedule days off from work........

Hey Art, I'll most likely spend all day saturday there. To get an invite to NGC lunch, just sign up at their website and start a registry set.

I only have a few of my CC Morgans in NGC holders but if you register a set, even with just one coin, I'm pretty sure they'll invite you.

I'm planning to go to the FUN show. Haven't been invited to NGC luncheon -- wish I could get an invite. Maybe I have to join NGC or something like that. Maybe I'll see you there.

Note: Schedule days off from work........

Hmm, I wonder if I could make it down there. I know I won't go to the NYC this year, definitely not rich enough. But I may just save up for Chicago, Saint Louis, and Milwaukee

Hey Art, I'll most likely spend all day saturday there. To get an invite to NGC lunch, just sign up at their website and start a registry set.

I only have a few of my CC Morgans in NGC holders but if you register a set, even with just one coin, I'm pretty sure they'll invite you.

Good info. I'll do it this weekend. I think I have a few NGC slabs somewhere. Does the registry set have to be all NGC slabbed or can PCGS also be used?

• 2 weeks later...

I have suggested to both FUN and the ANA that exhibits should be professionally photographed and made available on a CD/DVD. They are like a mini-semester in Numismatics.

Archived