CoinPeople.com

2006 UNC Australian coin set from mint rolls

Right now, I am in a process of considering to buy a set of Australian mint rolls of the 2006 coin set. However as well as unfortunately, Australian mint rolls for some EVIL reason are expensive to get hold of and this is kind of affecting my decision to make a purchase since it is a bit "expensive".

A forum member here wants to buy a few set of them but I cannot do so until I have a rough idea of how many people are interested in such set.

I am looking for at least 5 people (although 7-8 would be really nice) who are interested in buying such UNC coin set from mintroll.

There are 6 coins in an Aussie coin set, that is 5, 10, 20, 50 cents, and 1, 2 dollars. That makes it a face value of 3.85AUD, which is roughly equals to 3USD or 2.5Euros. A simple calculation that I did makes it to at least 6USD or 5 Euros for each set. Shipping would be 2 USD or 1.5Euros for each set.

----

In short -

A 2006 Australian UNC coin set from mintroll would be:

(estimated)

USD: 6 + 2 (shipping)

Euro: 5 + 1.5 (shipping)

Note that this is not finalized yet. What I need to know right now is to find out who is interested in purchasing such set before I can make any final decisions.

Thanks!

----

Update: Will be hunting for those rolls as I have completely forgotten about this :ninja: I just don't get why they are so hard to find while the older rolls are much easier.

• 4 months later...