CoinPeople.com

Dumb luck contest. Closed!

Prize #2: Seven bucks... consecutive ones. L33956304J- L33956310J. Nothing special, but seven free bucks (shrugs).

Stacey is an Art fan! I think I still have your addy, but please pm me just in case.

Prize #3: A bicentennial Ike, a bicentennial kennedy half, and a '99 Kennedy half (again, good tips, if nothing else).

Hailey liked Unicorn.

Prize #4: A '67 Kennedy Half, and some war nickels.

Had to pull 2 slips of paper from Riley's gums, so Kboy and BiggAndyy, addy's please, and you'll both get a #4.

Thanks to everybody who entered!

Had to pull 2 slips of paper from Riley's gums, so Kboy and BiggAndyy, addy's please, and you'll both get a #4.

I bet they were a little soggy :ninja:

The lord must be smiling on me today:

kboy and I have been having some difficulties with my post office, can you send my winnings to him as well, that way he and I can be squared away and avoid losing any more items in the mail.

Thanks a bunch!

The lord must be smiling on me today:

kboy and I have been having some difficulties with my post office, can you send my winnings to him as well, that way he and I can be squared away and avoid losing any more items in the mail.

Thanks a bunch!

Been there, done that BiggAndyy! If you and Kboy are ok with that solution, the I am just waiting on his addy.

Prize #2: Seven bucks... consecutive ones. L33956304J- L33956310J. Nothing special, but seven free bucks (shrugs).

Stacey is an Art fan! I think I still have your addy, but please pm me just in case.

WoW, I won! Thank you.

Congrats to all of the winners and thanks to Abish for an unusual giveaway.

:ninja:

Hey there - wouldn't think of taking BIg A's prize - he deserves it and really don't owe me nothing anyway. Nice thought, however. Like him still "on the hook? :ninja: