CoinPeople.com

Some neat serial numbers

Blackhawk

seldom do I even come close to finding anything interesting

If you check euro notes, well, it will be harder to find cool numbers. That's just due to the length and structure of the serial number. Low numbers I have come across a few, such as V000073xxxxx and V000080xxxxx. No "fun stuff" yet ... but I don't always pay attention to the serial numbers. :ninja:

Christian

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I got some semi-repeaters in change lately, all $1 FRNs.

F00188018L

E84688486E

B39555533X

F22525252F

Not as nice as your finds, but still fun. I need to get a 3 digit star note, a unc radar, an unc repeater, and an unc ladder for my collection yet. Oi, such a pain to try and finish a collection, but also one of the most fun things, and rewarding things, lol. Double edged sword anyone? :ninja:

I need to get a 3 digit star note, a unc radar, an unc repeater, and an unc ladder for my collection yet.

Oi, such a pain to try and finish a collection, but also one of the most fun things, and rewarding things, lol. Double edged sword anyone? :ninja:

A ladder?

I totally agree on the last point. But I haven't finished one single series, or even short series and I've been collecting about half my life (a decade-ish). I guess I'm going for some big series first. Hmm.. Maybe this will be my year.

A ladder?

A ladder note is A12345678B or F12131415G. I guess a perfect ladder would be A23456789J with the letters taking place of 1 and 10. Good luck finding that though, lol.

I wish you luck on your collection btw, I am just working on a type set, I can't imagine trying to collect an entire series/signature combinations for the any single type, even the FRN's would prove challenging to get all of them, including the webs and stars.

Archived