CoinPeople.com

Im gonna score

superbeast1098

Today, I was talking to a woman I work with, and found out that she is from Romania. I told her that I have some Romanian banknotes, and that Im a collector. She then told me that she has quite a few notes at home that she doesnt want, and she said that I could have them.

I dont know exactly which Romanian notes she will bring me, but Im getting them for free, so I cant complain.... Actually, Im happy to get them.... ;):ninja:

I will get them on Saturday, and I will post what I get..... ;)

Today, I was talking to a woman I work with, and found out that she is from Romania. I told her that I have some Romanian banknotes, and that Im a collector. She then told me that she has quite a few notes at home that she doesnt want, and she said that I could have them.

I dont know exactly which Romanian notes she will bring me, but Im getting them for free, so I cant complain.... Actually, Im happy to get them.... ;):ninja:

Great Find ! ;)

I dont know exactly which Romanian notes she will bring me, but Im getting them for free, so I cant complain.... Actually, Im happy to get them.... ;) ;)

Easy comes..yar! :ninja:

Im going to get them tomorrow when I go to get my paycheck. Im going to check my mailbox at work and see if they are in there.....

I will post pics of them when I get them..... :ninja:

I have gotten 2 coins so far, and banknotes to come when she finds them. :ninja:

Got a 1994 Romania 100 Lei coin, and a 2001 Romania 1000 Lei coin. Both are very cool. ;)

I havent gotten any notes yet. I have just gotten a couple of coins so far. The lady I work with will bring the banknotes when she finds them. Once I get them, I will post them here. :ninja: