CoinPeople.com

My humble US Dollar type set

syzygy

Here is my humble US Dollar type set. Basically, I have the easier pieces and now it gets harder. I have been scouting a Seated Liberty piece for about four months – can’t find the “right” one yet…but I will.

2005 Marshall Commemorative

900257.jpg

2005 Silver Eagle Bullion (1986-)

900318.jpg

2000-P Sacagawea (2000-)

900317.jpg

1979-S Susan B. Anthony (1979-1981,1999)

900349.jpg

1976-S Eisenhower Bicentennial

900259.jpg

1974-S Eisenhower (1971-1978)

900254.jpg

1926 Peace (1921-1935)

900341.jpg

1885-O Morgan (1878-1921)

900255.jpg

1878-S Trade (1873-1885)

900256.jpg

Liberty Seated (1840-1873, 2 varieties)

900351.jpg

Earlier examples are going to be real tough, but ya never know...

Very neat set of dollars :ninja:

The seateds are tough to find in nice condition.

Nice collection you have going there. I too am working on obtaining two Seateds that aren't in poor condition. I was very tempted to buy one at a trade show but the reverse was just horrible. Looked like someone took a knife to it.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Very nice set. You'll have some additions in the coming years with the Presidential dollars and perhaps a new run of SACs with commemorative reverses.

• 5 months later...

Depending on the level you intend to reach this set can be quite difficult and quite costly. I see that you've added a $1 Gold to the mix. A very nice coin. Have a lot of fun with it. You're building a very nice set.

Depending on the level you intend to reach this set can be quite difficult and quite costly. I see that you've added a $1 Gold to the mix. A very nice coin. Have a lot of fun with it. You're building a very nice set.

Indeed, it can get quite difficult and costly, but remember, one can procastinate on these matters. :ninja:

I am super happy about getting my heraldric eagle and seated (motto) liberty before the prices jumped by 4-5 times what I paid. Problem is, I don't have a no motto, small eagle, or flowing hair. Bigger problem is, I never have money, and they always seem to be getting more valuable, lol. Lottery anyone?