CoinPeople.com

Guess the number of coins I got in this lot

Super Junk lot of Japanese coins:

meijilottu7.jpg

showalotwi3.jpg

All you need to do is to guess the amount that I have here. The winner will be the one who is the closest to it. In the event that there is a tie, I will pick a random winner.

(I'll have to warn you - since this is a junk lot, don't blame me if you are getting a few corroded coins or bent coins!)

I will close this on the Wednesday midnight, 4th October, so good luck!

meijilottu7.jpg

showalotwi3.jpg

All you need to do is to guess the amount that I have here. The winner will be the one who is the closest to it. In the event that there is a tie, I will pick a random winner.

(I'll have to warn you - since this is a junk lot, don't blame me if you are getting a few corroded coins or bent coins!)

326! :ninja:

meijilottu7.jpg

showalotwi3.jpg

346 :ninja:

Half coin? :ninja:

Be assured - all coins are all readable and although some are bent, they are all in one shape. ;)

What??? Do you consider these holed coins to be whole? I am sure thoo that the number of holed coins are impaire, so I will reconsider my guess to 417.5. Or maybe 418.5? ;)

Coins are coins in my opinion..:ninja:... Im sure there are coins that are salvagable in that lot....with a little time and effort, there can be a few decent pieces in there...