CoinPeople.com

I am selling my banknote collection

superbeast1098

I am considering selling my banknote collection at some point in the near future. Its something that I would hate to do, but unfortunately, I need the money more than I need the notes. I am going to be getting the notes photographed and put up on Banknote Bank. The ones I have up there now are already for sale. A good majority of them are rather common notes. There are a few I am going to keep though...

I will update here and put a post in the Advertising forums when I make a final decision. lol....

KFC :ninja:

It really bites that you may have to sell parts of your collection. I have thought I would have to at times, but luckily I always found a different way to find the cash I needed.

Hopefully you will too.

It does bite. But, its alright though. All my notes are ones I can get again rather easily. So, it wont be a giant loss. I will be able to replace them sooner or later.

I am still in the process of getting the others in my collection up on Banknote Bank, so people can see what they would get. :lol:

Lets hope for the best though. :cry:

It's sad to hear that you are selling away your banknote collection. No matter how common the notes may be, it is still your years of effort, time and money searching for them.

Most of the time, we do not measure the time and effort in acquiring banknotes. Effort requires time. Time is money. Money is hard-earned.

Collection = Effort + Time + Money + Interest

:ninja:

All the notes I have lised on Banknote Bank are up for sale. There are only a few that I am going to hold on to though. You can see which ones are for sale when you look at each individual note. I put a post in the Advertising forums about it.

I just added more today, and I might ad more of them again, either today or tomorrow.

Look at the section under my usernme, on the left side of the screen, and click on Banknote Bank. that will take you to my collection.

I only have about half of it up so far....

Archived