SURINAME 25 GULDEN 1988 P 132 BIRD UNC

BULGARIA 100 LEVA P 102 UNC

PERU 50 INTIS 1987 P 131 b UNC

PERU 1000 1,000 INTIS 1988 P 136 b UNC

PERU 1000 1,000 INTIS 1988 P 136 b UNC

ARGENTINA 1 AUSTRAL P 323 UNC

PAKISTAN SET OF 2 PCS 1 2 RUPEE P 27 P 37 UNC

:ninja:;);););):D:D:D:D:wub:

After finally clearing out all the tech extras and parts I had, I was able to buy a *whole bunch* of stuff with the proceeds. Hooray for clearing clutter and profiting from it!

Croatian 5 Kuna (x21)

Croatian 10 Kuna (x9)

Estonian 5 Krooni (x30)

Estonian 10 Krooni (x10)

Slovakian 20 Koruna (x10)

Slovakian 50 Koruna (x10)

Jordanian 1 Dinar (x8)

Maldivian 5 Rufiyaa (x20)

Zambian 500 Kwacha (x13)

Ethiopian 1 Birr (x4)

Serbian 10 Dinar (x33)

Serbian 20 Dinar (x15)

Serbian 50 Dinar (x11)

Nepal 1 through 20 Rupees Set (x5)

Bank Bundle of Serbian 10 Dinar (100 ct)

Bank Bundle of Bhutan 1 Ngultrum (100 ct)

Australian 5 Dollar (x10)

New Zealand 5 Dollar (x5)

New Zealand 10 Dollar (x5)

3 huge lots of Bimetallic Coins (seems to be mainly Portugal Reis and Escudos, French Francs, and Ecuador Sucres)

A huge lot of Mexican Silver Coinage, for way, way under spot. (i paid .34c a coin, BV is 12.00)

Argentinan 1 Austral (x80, VF), 5 Austral (x60, VF), 10 Austral (x50, VF), 50 Austral (x40, VF) and 100 Austral (x20, VF)

I don't usually go after old silver or outmoded notes, but the silver can be re-sold, and my poker compatriots prefer using outmoded notes to chips (as do I, it's just cooler)

Oddly Enough, some of this stuff came from a bank, in UNC shape. I was shocked.

It's a lot to scan, so it might be a while before I scan this. More to get later this week, after I move the silver lot at the coin shop! =D

After finally clearing out all the tech extras and parts I had, I was able to buy a *whole bunch* of stuff with the proceeds. Hooray for clearing clutter and profiting from it!

Croatian 5 Kuna (x21)

Croatian 10 Kuna (x9)

Estonian 5 Krooni (x30)

Estonian 10 Krooni (x10)

Slovakian 20 Koruna (x10)

Slovakian 50 Koruna (x10)

Jordanian 1 Dinar (x8)

Maldivian 5 Rufiyaa (x20)

Zambian 500 Kwacha (x13)

Ethiopian 1 Birr (x4)

Serbian 10 Dinar (x33)

Serbian 20 Dinar (x15)

Serbian 50 Dinar (x11)

Nepal 1 through 20 Rupees Set (x5)

Bank Bundle of Serbian 10 Dinar (100 ct)

Bank Bundle of Bhutan 1 Ngultrum (100 ct)

Australian 5 Dollar (x10)

New Zealand 5 Dollar (x5)

New Zealand 10 Dollar (x5)

3 huge lots of Bimetallic Coins (seems to be mainly Portugal Reis and Escudos, French Francs, and Ecuador Sucres)

A huge lot of Mexican Silver Coinage, for way, way under spot. (i paid .34c a coin, BV is 12.00)

Argentinan 1 Austral (x80, VF), 5 Austral (x60, VF), 10 Austral (x50, VF), 50 Austral (x40, VF) and 100 Austral (x20, VF)

I don't usually go after old silver or outmoded notes, but the silver can be re-sold, and my poker compatriots prefer using outmoded notes to chips (as do I, it's just cooler)

Oddly Enough, some of this stuff came from a bank, in UNC shape. I was shocked.

It's a lot to scan, so it might be a while before I scan this. More to get later this week, after I move the silver lot at the coin shop! =D

WOW! ;););) great purchase there!!! :ninja:

Here we go with a couple of rather nice notes :ninja:

The first is something rather special as it was only in circulation fro a couple of days before been withdrawn cus the serial number could be rubbed off LOL & the second is a rather nice note from Latvia ;)

£5 21.05. 02

Blue

Chief Cashier Merlyn Lowther 1999-2003

Front QEII

Rev Elizabeth Fry, Reading to prisoners in Newgate Prison.

#HB34 128010

Series E Withdrawn 22/05/02

Elizabeth Fry was a well known advocate of Prison reform & helped bring about improvements in the penal system.

Latvia

50L 1934

Blue/Red/Green

Front Value & Portrait of Prime Minister K Ulmanis

Rev Value in corners Ornate frame & Coat of Arms top center

Watermark a head

P20a

Kārlis Vilhelms Augusts Ulmanis Born September 4, 1877 in Bērze, Latvia – Died September 20, 1942 in Krasnovodsk prison, Soviet Union

Ulmanis studied agriculture at the ETH Zurich, Switzerland, and at Leipzig University, Germany, and then worked in Latvia as a writer, lecturer, and manager in agricultural positions. He was politically active during the 1905 Revolution, was briefly imprisoned in Pskov, and subsequently fled Latvia to avoid incarceration by the Russian authorities. During this period of exile, Ulmanis studied at the University of Nebraska in the United States, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in agriculture. After working briefly at that university as a lecturer, Ulmanis moved to Houston, Texas, where he had purchased a dairy business.

Ulmanis returned to Latvia from exile in 1913

Ulmanis was the first Prime Minister of a Latvia which had become independent for the first time in 700 years. He also served as Prime Minister in several subsequent Latvian government administrations during the period of Latvian independence from 1918 to 1940. In addition, he founded the Latvian Farmers' Union

On May 15, 1934, ostensibly to protect the country from a coup by right-wing extremists Ulmanis as Prime Minister dissolved the Saeima (Parliament) and established executive non-parliamentary authoritarian rule.

The incumbent President Alberts Kviesis was allowed to serve the rest of his term until 1936, after which Ulmanis unconstitutionally merged the office of President and Prime Minister in his own person. Kārlis Ulmanis instituted what he called a “Nationalist Dictatorship,” crowning himself as "Tautas Vadonis" (Leader of the Nation) and "Father of the Nation"

Following a Soviet ultimatum in 1939, Ulmanis had to allow Soviet military bases in Latvia, and in June 1940, Latvia was completely occupied by the Soviet Union. Ulmanis ordered Latvians to show no resistance to the Soviet Army. The phrase "I will remain in my place and you remain in your places" from his radio speech on this occasion is still famous, and may have saved lives.

On July 21, 1940 Ulmanis resigned and asked the Soviet government for a pension and to allow him to emigrate to Switzerland. Instead, he ended up in Stavropol, where he worked in his original profession for a year. In July 1941, he was imprisoned. A year later, as German armies were closing in on Stavropol, he and other inmates were evacuated to a prison in Krasnovodsk in the present Turkmenistan. On the way there, he contracted dysentery and soon died on 20 September 1942. Ulmanis had no wife or children, as he used to say that he was married to Latvia.

To view please just click on the link in my sig, I hope that you like them

see323, Wow beautifull colour, design and artistic... :ninja: to your collection.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. If anyone know or has other world solid number 555555 and 888888 from Europe, Africa and South and Central America, do let me know. I will be interested to expand the collection.

Djibouti P38d 5000 Francs Not Dated (1979)

2r6clg7.jpg

WOW! what a notes you got there...really superb..i like the design and the colours :ninja: to you and your collection.