CoinPeople.com

Freeing the proof set!

Hm, I dno if that's getting closer or farther off lol......you guys are definately hitting in the right ballpark though. :ninja: Keep it up!

Last day for this folks, when I get home from work tonight I will pick a winner if nobody guesses it correctly.

Todays FINAL hint is:

The coin is from Austria.

Now, this narrows it down to the country, earlier hints the size, the edge, the year, and the obverse portrait. The first person to guess this will get the set, and I will let everyone have 3 guesses today. Good luck!

1800 Austrian Thaler?

We have a winner! Yes, it was an austrian Ein Thaler from 1800 with little circles on the edge instead of reeding. PM your info and you'll have the worn proofset in a few days. (I also encourage you to keep doing this experiment with them, or even just one of them for a while, and if you want pass it onto to someone else when you get bored! Or spend them and really let them circulate lol, maybe one day I'll have one back someday haha) Anyway, thanks for everyone who guessed.......................EVERYONE who posted a guess should PM your address for a consolation prize. :ninja:

b]EVERYONE[/b] who posted a guess should PM your address for a consolation prize.  :lol:

For who maybe didn't see this part. Send me your addresses by this coming friday as I will be doing a mass mail on Saturday with everyones prizes.

Btw, WildJon PM me your addy too!!! You won the set. :ninja:

For who maybe didn't see this part. Send me your addresses by this coming friday as I will be doing a mass mail on Saturday with everyones prizes.

Btw, WildJon PM me your addy too!!! You won the set.  :lol:

TOO BAD I WAS LATE IN READING ABOUT THIS CONTEST OF YOURS :ninja:

So far I have the following addresses:

Our winner: WildJon

Superbeast

Mortyr2012

Trantor_3

Sir Sisu

I AM MAILING THE ITEMS ON FRIDAY NOW, PLEASE PM ME YOUR ADDRESSES PRIOR TO THAT OR YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK OR SO!!!!!!!!

Thanks for everyone who entered!

I still need:

Burks

Art

Banivechi

Gxseries

ScottishMoney

Brett

GreatUncleAbe

If you want the gifty, get to PM'ing me! :ninja:

I have the following addresses:

Our winner: WildJon

Superbeast

Mortyr2012

Trantor_3

Sir Sisu

Banivechi

Brett

I AM MAILING THE ITEMS TODAY, THOSE WHO DIDN'T PM ME, YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK OR SO EVEN IF YOU DO SO TODAY!!!!!!!!

Thanks for everyone who entered!

I still need:

Burks

Art

Gxseries

ScottishMoney

GreatUncleAbe

If you want the gifty, get to PM'ing me! :ninja:

Next batch will be sent out later in the week.

I have burks and arts now, and I need everyone elses!

If I don't get a PM by early next week I am going to have to assume you do not want the stuff.

~B

I got mine today as well. Wonderful coins. Im happy with them. I left you positive feedback in the feedback section of Coinpeople.... :ninja:

Thank you for the great coins. :lol:

I am really surprised everyone got their coins so fast (at least non-US). I am also glad you guys liked the runners-up prizes! I tried to give everyone similar packages, but also I tried to keep in mind that Non-US residents have a harder time getting US coins, and the other way around for us yanks. I will be sending the "second wave" hopefully on Friday this week (sorry so late, it's been a h***ish week at school!) so everyone has until Thursday to PM me!

I still need:

Gxseries

ScottishMoney

GreatUncleAbe

Like I said before, if I don't hear from you by this week, before I send the second shipment I will have to assume you do not want the runners-up prize, PM me no later than Thursday please!

Thanks!

Glad everyone liked their prizes. Although I haven't heard anything of the proof set since I sent it, I hope it made it.....

Ack, I have not been online here in a little while. I received it about a week ago. Looks great. I'll get out the camera so I can photograph the "progress"

I must also thank you for the extras that came along with it. Quite a nice surprise, a bunch of items that I did not have.

Ack, I have not been online here in a little while. I received it about a week ago. Looks great. I'll get out the camera so I can photograph the "progress"

I must also thank you for the extras that came along with it. Quite a nice surprise, a bunch of items that I did not have.

:ninja:

Archived