CoinPeople.com

Toned 1892 Barber quarter & others

I'm going to go through and sell some things from my collection...If you have or want to put together a want list with items, grade, and approx. price range that you're looking in, PM it to me...I'll take a look and see what I've got. I've got US, Canadian, and world coins, along with some currency (US and world), so I may have just what you're looking for. Delivery will be $1.50 - insurance extra if desired.

Since I have photos of this one, I'll start here...

1892 Barber quarter in XF/AU condition. Nice toning on both sides, the obverse being predominately blue, the reverse target toned. The reverse is just a little darker darker than the photo indicates, the blue color matching that of the obverse. A very pretty type coin. - $100.00 (SOLD)

1892quarter1.jpg

1892quarter2.jpg

OK...back to listing:

1891 seated liberty dime, toned unc., but has some scrapes on the leaves (reverse) and a few hairlines in the right obverse field-none of which is easily seen without a loupe - $35.00

1900 Liberty nickel, BU and lusterous, has a few very fine lines (maybe from a slide). I believe that it would still holder. Great strike. I believe that it would go MS65 or 66 if not for the lines...maybe 64 with them. - $150.00

2001 US Capitol Visitors Center commem. proof dollar with original packaging and COA - $35.00

1983 & 84 Olympic commem. 2 coin proof dollar set with original packaging and COAs - $20.00

1953 Great Britain proof set in case. Also comes with original cardboard box that the set came in. I haven't seen one with the box before. The bronze coins have uneven toning on them (they almost look like coins that were on the ends of a coin roll. - $75.00

Britishproofset3.jpg

1884-CC GSA Morgan dollar that has been graded in the GSA holder by NGC as MS63PL. A nice coin, could possibly have gone one grade higher in my estimation. Bright white with a little toning at the right reverse rim. $225.00 (I have adjusted the price from $240.00 to $225.00 because the GSA card is missing from the set). (SOLD)

GSA1.jpg

GSA2.jpg

GSA3.jpg

Old green holder holder PCI slabbed Morgan dollars, strong strikes on all...

1878-S MS64, white with darker toning anywhere that the lustre has been disrupted. A nice original looking coin that many would break out and dip to try for an upgrade - $90.00 (SOLD)

1880-S MS64, white with some orange toning at the rims. Somewhat prooflike surfaces - $50.00 (SOLD)

1881-S MS64, has a reed mark on the cheek, probably a 64 technically but I'd like it better at a 63 - $35.00 (SOLD)

1966 Rainbow toned canadian dollar. Looks a lot better in person than in the photos. One of the nicest toned Canadian dollar (besides the black holdered early 70's proofs) that I've seen. - Unc., but with some marks, maybe a 61 or 62. $40.00

canadatoner3.jpg

canadatoner4.jpg

I'll try to get some other photos up tonight. PM me if interested.

OK...back to listing:

1891 seated liberty dime, toned unc., but has some scrapes on the leaves (reverse) and a few hairlines in the right obverse field-none of which is easily seen without a loupe - $35.00

Got a pic? :ninja:

Archived