CoinPeople.com

Fillin dah holes

Vfox

I decided to take a look at the old albums I've had sitting around for a while now, seems there are a lot more coins needed than I remembered. Obviously I've been buying some other stuff lately because of all the holes lol. Anyway, just thought I'd share my progress. (I know most of the pictures are blurry, but I took them just to show the empty spots, not for quality, in otherwords, it was faster this way lol)

24c6p9t.jpg

24c6pfp.jpg

24c6pmg.jpg

And finally my nickel type-set.

That took way too long to upload all those lol!

Enjoy, and feel free to help me fill some holes. :ninja:

24c7j7n.jpg

Thanks, hopefully I'll have all but the few most expensive ones filled by the end of the year, the others...like the 14-d, 09-s, 09-s vbd cent, 77, 09-s indian, and 16-d merc...well maybe someday lol. But, I'm a type collector first, and a hole filler second, so these just kinda sit there until I get the time mainly. Still neat to have though. :ninja:

And I thought I was bad about trying to collect everything. It did take a little over a minute to download all the pics. Dial-up would be a killer.

What condition are you looking for as far as fillin in dah holes? I might have a few Liberty nickels and Mercury dimes that you need. I am still a few days shy of actually being able to sell, buy or trade though.

Nice collection however. Good luck on your venture.

And I thought I was bad about trying to collect everything. It did take a little over a minute to download all the pics. Dial-up would be a killer.

What condition are you looking for as far as fillin in dah holes? I might have a few Liberty nickels and Mercury dimes that you need. I am still a few days shy of actually being able to sell, buy or trade though.

Nice collection however. Good luck on your venture.

Thanks, and yeah I changed the sub title for the DL rate, as for condition of liberty heads, well G+ really, anything with a full rim and basically what the others look like in the album, mercs, I prefer Vg-F+ but basically the average look of the ones I have in there already, that way it looks a little more "rounded".

The state quarters are in a 4 fold large size folder btw, it's a special edition folder put out to hold the P and D of the SQ all in one album.

Archived