CoinPeople.com

Advertising Forum

How will the advertising forum work now?  Will we have to wait for our initiation period again?

I guess it would be dishonest towards really new members if we were allowed to bst right from the start.

but.... I wouldn't mind that former CP history would be taken in account and allow us to go in rightaway :ninja:

How will the advertising forum work now?  Will we have to wait for our initiation period again?

We all know each other, so initiation period should not be a problem. It does not apply to veteran members.

Feedback forum we'd have to do something about. I was thinking of extracting all comments for a member into one post.

Guest Stujoe

That sounds like a good way to handle it to me!

Also sounds like a good idea for the feedback part too. Nothing has been lost so with a bit of time, we can get those loaded back up. I will see what I can do about getting them loaded up on the archive and, if not, I can add in the posts myself.

Also sounds like a good idea for the feedback part too. Nothing has been lost so with a bit of time, we can get those loaded back up. I will see what I can do about getting them loaded up on the archive and, if not, I can add in the posts myself.

You poor thing. I think I have 8 or so pages of feedback alone! :ninja:

Also, with my work hours if either of you would like me to help move anything or whatever let me know. I have the time and a new determination. :ninja:

Guest Stujoe

Have I told you how absent minded I am? The Feedback forum is now up in the archive. It would have been kind of hard to transfer them when I didn't load it! :ninja:

Can I tell you I am kicking myself right now? It took me a half hour just to do Erik, SanM, and Labmom. :ninja:

I have run into a problem though. I'm doing all the pasting into one big thread, then when I go to post it I get "This forum does not allow this many emoticons, please delete some emoticons before posting". Or something like that.

Guest Stujoe

Is there just a couple of things you want out of it? Or all of it. If it is just a couple of things, I can probably just post them there. If it is a bunch I will have to extract the whole forum. Either way, let me know...

Working on the feedback forum I noticed something quirky. You'll notice the first few I did, the quotes don't come out right. Now that's when I put them in the first post window. When I did you, Stu, I just used the quick reply and the quotes came out fine. The quotes only work right when using the quick reply. Though I did try and cut them from the previous ones I did into the quick reply window and that didn't work. Very odd. Though now I now how to make it look better.

Working on the feedback forum I noticed something quirky.  You'll notice the first few I did, the quotes don't come out right.  Now that's when I put them in the first post window.  When I did you, Stu, I just used the quick reply and the quotes came out fine.  The quotes only work right when using the quick reply.  Though I did try and cut them from the previous ones I did into the quick reply window and that didn't work.  Very odd.  Though now I now how to make it look better.

I figured it out. It will only quote 10 times before it won't work. Looks like you can only do anything 10 times in a thread before it freaks out, smileys, images, quotes. Goofy thing. So I went back and fixed the one's I had done so far. Shew, got Blackhawk done too. I'm still avoiding myself though. :ninja: I have 9 pages of feedback!!!