CoinPeople.com

When did the $2 note fall out of use?

ccg

Don't try to pass a $2 off at Kroger, I tried yesterday in the U-Scan area and it does not accept them.  I ended up having to wait for the cashier, who was busy chatting with her friend and thus distracted from her duty, to push a button and then prompt me to bring the bill to her.  After a couple of minutes I finally got my 11¢ in change.

Hmm, at such "you scan" checkout points I usually use plastic. With cash ... well, inserting several small notes takes too much time (at least at the local Real store), and one large note may result in a bunch of change. But if I have a realistic choice, ie. no long lines, I prefer human cashiers anyway. :ninja:

Christian

Hmm, at such "you scan" checkout points I usually use plastic. With cash ... well, inserting several small notes takes too much time (at least at the local Real store), and one large note may result in a bunch of change. But if I have a realistic choice, ie. no long lines, I prefer human cashiers anyway. :lol:

Christian

Often times I prefer the humanoids too, they are quicker than the slow pokers in the U-Scan area. I was purchasing one item, priced $1.89 and the humanoid lines were too long :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived