CoinPeople.com

ENDED

jtryka

Ok, I had these in my foreign coin pitcher (yes, it is literally a glass pitcher), and I figured someone here might have more use for these than I do. There are 18 British large size pennies, spanning 1896-1964 including five different monarchs: Queen Victoria, King Edward VII, King George V, King George VI and Queen Elizabeth II. The dates are as follows: 1896, 1907, 1910, 1911, 1912, 1913, 1916, 1917, 1919, 1920, 1921, 1926, 1927, 1934, 1935, 1936, 1937 and 1964. I have no idea how to grade these, but they are circulated and the dates are clearly readable. I am attaching a photo of the lot, if you want a photo of a particular date, just ask. I will auction this as one lot, ending in a week.

Opening Bid: $1

Minimum Bid Increment: $0.25

Shipping: Actual Cost (to US I estimate between $3 and $4 due to the weight)

Ends: Sunday, July 16, 2006 6:00 PM Eastern Time (all bids posted in this thread up to and including 6:00 PM will count!)

Thanks for bidding!

18britishpennies.JPG

Well if I just bought 5...........that means I have a set started.......which means another set to complete.....which means it's another part of my addiction........which means......I MUST BID!

$2.00