Round 4 - Eighteenth - Group 2

Which do you prefer?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Ian's
    • Elverno's

Ian's - Louis XVI 1792 prior to his head being lopped. Ecu de Six Livres

910140.jpg

Elverno's - 1796 a Spence politicial farthing, "Even Fellows" a satirical comment on a similar looking token showing Pitt and Fox (political enemies of the time) as "Odd Fellows":

905490.jpg

Ack, no! Put it back! I love that coin, I'd have voted for it but... :ninja:

Alas, the scan is no more....but the coin remains. Next time I scan it i'll take the opportunity to remove it from the holder first. :lol:

:ninja:

All I'm saying is; take a new pic and put it on Omnicoin. If we ask Ætheling nicely enough I'm sure he could edit the first post in this topic.

:ninja:

All I'm saying is; take a new pic and put it on Omnicoin. If we ask Ætheling nicely enough I'm sure he could edit the first post in this topic.

Nah. Just leave it as my having conceded on this one.

:lol:

I wouldn't allow it for two reasons;

1) Some other people have suffered the same fate and it'd be unfair to give one member a second chance and not previous members.

2) What happens if the new picture is better than the old picture? People would then say it's unfair to have replaced one image with potentially an even better one half way through!*

*Which is the reason why i don't allow new images to be given if the old one gets lost, that's if you were wondering why we had that rule.

So sorry Ian (even though you weren't bothered anyhow), it's always disappointing though when a coin disappears, especially this late on! But it happens every PCI sooner or later.

One day it'll probably happen to me too! :ninja:

I wouldn't allow it for two reasons;

1) Some other people have suffered the same fate and it'd be unfair to give one member a second chance and not previous members.

2) What happens if the new picture is better than the old picture? People would then say it's unfair to have replaced one image with potentially an even better one half way through!*

*Which is the reason why i don't allow new images to be given if the old one gets lost, that's if you were wondering why we had that rule.

So sorry Ian (even though you weren't bothered anyhow), it's always disappointing though when a coin disappears, especially this late on! But it happens every PCI sooner or later.

One day it'll probably happen to me too!  :ninja:

There's no problem whatsoever from my perspective. It was deleted/ withdrawn / conceded. Nothing to see? Then its time to move on folks. :lol:

Archived