CoinPeople.com

Numismatic Search Engine

syzygy

Thanks for kind words about our search engine!

We do not cease to work above it.

You too can help to make our search better if will make some inquiries on a theme which well understand, and will send us "garbage" references which have casually got in delivery, and also references to qualitative resources with the necessary information which have not got in our index.

We operatively delete bad websites and pages from results of search, and we add all new and new websites on numismatics.

Please feel free to contact me coins2@coins.com

In advance thanks for your help!

Thanks for kind words about our search engine!

We do not cease to work above it.

You too can help to make our search better if will make some inquiries on a theme which well understand, and will send us "garbage" references which have casually got in delivery, and also references to qualitative resources with the necessary information which have not got in our index.

We operatively delete bad websites and pages from results of search, and we add all new and new websites on numismatics.

Please feel free to contact me coins2@coins.com

In advance thanks for your help!

If I remember correctly, you are located in Russia??

I remember seeing something about this over on RCC, and your message was formatted using the KOI-R character encoding, IIRC...

If so, I wish you a hearty "Добро пожаловать" here at the CoinPeople forum! ;)

Perhaps you should take a look at the subforum here: Russian Coin Forum

I tried searching on "Romanov" and "Romanov rouble". Unfortunately, most of the links were not necessarily for coins, so I tried "rouble 1913" and had even less success. ;)

But I am sure that you will eventually be successful, and I congratulate you on your first efforts! :ninja:

If I remember correctly, you are located in Russia??

I remember seeing something about this over on RCC, and your message was formatted using the KOI-R character encoding, IIRC...

If so, I wish you a hearty "Добро пожаловать" here at the CoinPeople forum! ;)

Perhaps you should take a look at the subforum here: Russian Coin Forum

I tried searching on "Romanov" and "Romanov rouble". Unfortunately, most of the links were not necessarily for coins, so I tried "rouble 1913" and had even less success. ;)

But I am sure that you will eventually be successful, and I congratulate you on your first efforts! :ninja:

WOW ;)

Unexpectedly to see Russian greeting here. Thanks! :D

Though we and not from Russia, but know Russian much better than English ;) .

As to your inquiries - could you e-mail me which references are not necessarily for coins in your opinion? We shall try to get rid of them.

As I see, you specialize on Russian coins? Maybe you’ll send me some links to useful websites with the information in English? We have a Russian numismatic search engine - www.coins2.ru, but the majority of the information there only in Russian and has no English version.

In any case, thanks for the help and friendliness!

Not bad. I'll have to check it out. I gave it two quick tests "pattern dime" and "barber." The latter was most impressive because in Google, you don't get any coin related sites for a while. In Coins2, I only saw a few "garbage" sites.

Not bad. I'll have to check it out. I gave it two quick tests "pattern dime" and "barber." The latter was most impressive because in Google, you don't get any coin related sites for a while. In Coins2, I only saw a few "garbage" sites.

It's just what I need!

I excluded some links about real barbers :ninja: and now it must be even better.

Thanks for help (here and on the our Thanks page )!

P.S. 2 all CoinPeople - let's get numismatic search better! Write me your advices ant test results here.

Okay, CDJ. We're pretty rigorous and hardcore about coin stuff here. So I'd suggest in addition to our own little tests, you and your gang make a list of stuff you need beta testing on. This can be anything from "how is the lay out of each page" to "how accurate are the returned results" to "would you like X feature".

Make a list, post it here or in the numismatic resources forum and people will, in their free time, crank out some answers for you. We are not shy to criticize what we don't like.

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Hopefully this is the beginning of a good, mutual relationship.

Okay, CDJ. We're pretty rigorous and hardcore about coin stuff here. So I'd suggest in addition to our own little tests, you and your gang make a list of stuff you need beta testing on. This can be anything from "how is the lay out of each page" to "how accurate are the returned results" to "would you like X feature".

Make a list, post it here or in the numismatic resources forum and people will, in their free time, crank out some answers for you. We are not shy to criticize what we don't like.

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Hopefully this is the beginning of a good, mutual relationship.

Sensible suggestion!

I start new topic here.

Invite all to take part in discussion.

Archived