CoinPeople.com

Response Time Problem

Art

Is there an overall problem with response time the last few days. It seems to be getting worse and worse. It's not my dsl connection - my access to other sites is quite speedy. Perhaps if it's just me it's a server glitch somewhere in the path from me to CoinPeople.

I'm afraid that this is one of the symptoms that appeared before our famous site crashes. Are we experience service attacks?

Help?

I noticed that response times today were longer than usual too. We are now on a shared server and other sites can affect the server performance as well. I will check with the hosting company and monitor performance for the next few days. I hope it does not become a permanent issue.

Please let me know if it gets better or worse.

It's still incredibly slow this morning.

Now it's back to normal :ninja:

I am noticing awful lag on omnicoin :ninja:

Me, too ;) I spent a ton of time just trying to change to updated photos of a bunch of coins. Took forever.

Things have been relatively bad tonight between about 11pm my time (roughly an hour ago) and now. Very slow responses, while usually pages load very fast. A few minutes ago I got this error message ...

Safari kann die Seite „http://coinpeople.com/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=61&t=5753&}“ nicht öffnen. Fehler: „Netzverbindung unterbrochen“ (NSURLErrorDomain:-1005)

... which basically means Network Connection Interrupted. Whatever that actually means. :ninja:

(Edit: Seems to be back to normal speed now. ;) )

Christian

Archived