bobbycoin

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hamburg 20 Marks from 1910 in there?

That coin is listed in the catalog part, but it is not among those pieces discussed in detail. Weege (the author of this book) says that years other than the official ones existed due to private orders; we discussed that here before. So this coin dated 1910 would either be fake or one of the private pieces. The book shows a detailed example of Hamburg 20M 1875 (small eagle) though.

Christian

I actually love that one because of the steely gray color it turned.

;) Very nice coloring. :ninja: We were fighting over it like little kids...he was all like, "Since you bought it you can look at it anytime--I want to see it now, besides I didn't get any coins," and I was all like, "Let me see it--I bought it--remember you didn't want me to buy the coins I showed you," and the cat had to get his say in so he was all like, "Meow, meow, meow, meow!" ;) What a sideshow we are!

:lol:  Very nice coloring.  ;)  We were fighting over it like little kids...he was all like, "Since you bought it you can look at it anytime--I want to see it now, besides I didn't get any coins," and I was all like, "Let me see it--I bought it--remember you didn't want me to buy the coins I showed you," and the cat had to get his say in so he was all like, "Meow, meow, meow, meow!"  ;)  What a sideshow we are!

:ninja:

Thank you my Uncle Bo....I mean my Secret Bo.......I mean my Secret Santa  :ninja:  He sent me 3 wonderful coins!

How could I have not seen this post sooner? ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed them!!!