What did the mailman bring today?

bobbycoin

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A very nice 1858 SL Flying Eagle Cent. It's been graded as net G4. I'm not sure that I'd agree with the grade. The "ONE CENT" is only visible if you know where it's supposed to be and what it says. The obv is probably a G6+. Poor strike on the reverse. I like it.

My favorites: some nice big shiny silver stuff! ;)

Bermuda crown, Mexican 1 and 5 pesos. That 5 pesos is one LARGE coin!

coins007.jpg

coins005.jpg

The coin is not yellow but actually a nice bright silver. :ninja: I still need to practice using my new camera. It is not as easy as I had hoped.

Anyway, does anyone recognize the holder that this coin is in? (The coin came within this holder when I purchased it.) It is an airtite and the coin is kept centered within a black foam-like ring. Does anyone know this product and whether is poses a danger to the coin? And if not, where can one order such items? I really like the look of these and would like to get more for my other silver crowns.

Anyway, does anyone recognize the holder that this coin is in? (The coin came within this holder when I purchased it.) It is an airtite and the coin is kept centered within a black foam-like ring. Does anyone know this product and whether is poses a danger to the coin? And if not, where can one order such items? I really like the look of these and would like to get more for my other silver crowns.

http://coinpeople.com/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=4373&st=0

:ninja: