CoinPeople.com

The first PCI competition A/B...

gxseries

What do you think of the first PCI competition?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the first PCI competition?

• WOW GREAT! My eyes! :mf_lust:
    • What on earth?!?!?! The votes are so unexpected!!! I demand a recount!!! :blink:
    • That's it - I am going to buy more awesome coins. :evilbanana:
    • I am not in it. :art:
    • My coin isn't up there yet. :bhyper:
    • I hate the whole idea... this whole thing is nothing but a show off... :angry:

You mean the first round of the PCI5 competition?

I voted for: That's it - I am going to buy more awesome coins. :ninja:

That's the thought I get after every PCI.

Me too. I am not sure there has ever been a PCI where I didn't buy (or try to buy) a coin similar to at least one I saw entered. ;) I even bought the actual overall winner once. ;)

Feel free to move this to the PCI forum if you think is approriate. ;)

So far how do you think of the competition? It seems that the competition is heading in a very unpredictable way!!! There are times when I expect a coin to win so easily, only when to find out that I am wrong! :ninja:

The unwritten rule of PCI, "it ain't over till it's over!" I've seen coins take the lead early on and you think "that's so got through", by the time the curtain falls though it's ended on a draw, which means everything rests on the flip of a coin. That's when the lead favourite loses.

Something else i've noticed is that if a competition ends on a draw and one of my coins is in it, then mine always loses on the coin flip! Everytime! Of course when it's mine against mine that's when my least favourite of the pair wins!

PCI is just not fair! But we still put our selves through it all over again every season without fail, a la Stu's Croc coin. One day gods dammit it's gonna win!

So far i'm sat back watching to see how the new grouping system by age works... looks good so far. ;)

Something else i've noticed is that if a competition ends on a draw and one of my coins is in it, then mine always loses on the coin flip! Everytime! Of course when it's mine against mine that's when my least favourite of the pair wins!

You and me both! And I always get the worst draws too in the first round. :ninja:

Of course when it's mine against mine that's when my least favourite of the pair wins!

/Me thinks thats wrong. If a persons coins end up against eachother, AND end in a tie... that person should pick the coin to move on. Just my thought.

The rest seems to be moving smoothly. I cant wait for mine to show up.

-Bobby

All I can say about the previous PCI is that I'm very glad that the winner coin was mine :lol: (it is not mine anymore!) and that a similar one was offered by Tiffibunny for Kathrina Relief Auction. She wants one months before the final, unfortunately I was unable to find one for her in decent condition until late August, and when she got it, she generously donated it ;)

For these reasons, the previous PCI was a full succes for me! :ninja:;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived