CoinPeople.com

Coin holders

Blackhawk

• 4 weeks later...

I use the 2x2 plastic holders for pennies... the ones I use are "snap-tite" made by Edgar Marcus. I really like the feel of the plastic holders, though the ones I have are perhaps a bit cheaply made. Which is frustrating, given that they cost about 50 cents apiece. I'm thinking of moving to cardboard 2x2s and spending the extra money on coins instead.

I use the 2x2 plastic holders for pennies... the ones I use are "snap-tite" made by Edgar Marcus. I really like the feel of the plastic holders, though the ones I  have are perhaps a bit cheaply made. Which is frustrating, given that they cost about 50 cents apiece. I'm thinking of moving to cardboard 2x2s and spending the extra money on coins instead.

I have been using cardboard 2x2's for years and I still am for sets that I still have a lot of holes to fill. For the sets that are very near completion, I am transfering to Dansco albums for long term stoprage. I think they make an awesome display, are convinient to look at and easy to display and store.

Archived