CoinPeople.com

Katrina Relief Auctions...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should be able to get all caught up and so forth over the next couple days. I have received payments from a bunch of people. I shall be calculating and tallying and sending notifications over the next few days.

Bobby, Stu, Art, and SquirrelNuts.  Just an FYI your packages all require a trip to the Post Office, so I may not be able to send them out until Friday, depending on how early I wake up tomorrow.  :ninja:

Don't sweat it on my account. When it gets here it gets here. ;)

Bobby, Stu, Art, and SquirrelNuts.  Just an FYI your packages all require a trip to the Post Office, so I may not be able to send them out until Friday, depending on how early I wake up tomorrow.  :ninja:

No big rush. I just got a lot of stuff from eBay, so the longer it takes is probably better. Spread the stuff out to stay low on the wife's radar.

-Robert

Folks... I am sending out the first donations tonight. Over $800 in donations are going out tonight. I'm still waiting on some payments, and we still have auctions, so those will go out in the 2nd round.

Good job all!

Ok, folks. I am planning on sending another donation/s out on Friday. I have several MO's and cash deposits to make, so I won't be able to get to the bank until Fri. Anyways... there have been some new auctions ended. Here are the totals..

http://coinpeople.com/index.php?showtopic=3378

Anything in black is owed/red paid. Most of you already know my PP id and/or address. But if you need payment details, just PM me. Coinpeople are wonderful!

Archived