CoinPeople.com

Monthly Accumulation Program

BooYah

has anyone ever delt with any of the monthly accumulation programs offered by one of the numerous coin companies out there.if so who would you recomend? ive looked at a couple,and that seems like an expensive way to get coins just my 2 cents. :ninja:

well i was coming around to your way of thinking.i just needed that extra push.but it sure seems tempting to the new hobbiest like me that has no coin shops within 300 miles...,and has relatively a small amount of coinage. thanx for the input :ninja: im starting to realize now the hard way that knowledge is the key

Hmmm......i've heard that somewere before

I've tried it before, when I was just getting started on coins... when I cancelled due to substandard, grossly over-priced coins, they stopped sending the coins, but kept trying to bill me every month. I would strongly advise aginst them.

Having no coinshop nearby doesn't have to be an obstacle. Watch the advertising forums here and PM the advertisers who have coins for trade or sale. Letting other members know what you want to acquire can help you find some starter pieces or lots.

Most members here do some buying online and know of good online dealers who are trustworthy.

Having no coinshop nearby doesn't have to be an obstacle.  Watch the advertising forums here and PM the advertisers who have coins for trade or sale.  Letting other members know what you want to acquire can help you find some starter pieces or lots.

Most members here do some buying online and know of good online dealers who are trustworthy.

My thoughts also, Posts what you need in buy or trade areas,

Rick

Guest Stujoe
My thoughts also, Posts what you need in buy or trade areas,

Rick

hardly ever sell anything but forums are a great way to make contacts, buy from long time sellers and collectors and get dealer recommendations from.

I've tried it before, when I was just getting started on coins... when I cancelled due to substandard, grossly over-priced coins, they stopped sending the coins, but kept trying to bill me every month. I would strongly advise aginst them.

Exactly what she said :ninja: