CoinPeople.com
Sign in to follow this  
Unknown

Coins for sale in AuctionMonster.

I have put a couple of mew auctions in AuctionMonster.

There are some from before, but the 2 new ones are a 1 Lira from Vatican City, 1952 and a very nice little Russian 1/2 Kopek from Russia, 1899. I really like this last one, but sadly it has to go.

UnK - you have a nice site there. It's a shame that it's so difficult to hold it together and keep things going. I wish you lots of luck with it.

Thank you.

Well, it just needs people to start using it. I have paid for some advertising for a month and saw the difference, it grew at the time...

Now I am waiting for something that I have to short out and then I will be paying for afvertising again for a while to see the results.

Hi all, Up to now not many have been using AuctionMonster.net.

I want to start paying for advertising, but before I wanted to have some content. I would need you to put up some auctions to give it content and have something to sale for when users arrive to the site.

Please, I would very much appreciate your help in this.

Thank you.

It looks a hard life out there.

I'm not a cruel man but I think its lacking. :ninja:

Thanks Peter,

that is why I need your help, I need people here to put things for sale if possible, then I can start to put some money in advertising.

I did it in January and it went up to over 2000 unique visitors, then I stopped hopping that it would carry over, but it just dried up. So what I am planing to do now is to put some regular advertising every month. But first I needed to have some more things for sale, that is why I need all your help here.

Thank you!

I plan to put something up for auction, but it will have to wait until the end of May, unfortunately i've been much busier than i taught i would be at this time... :ninja:

Jose :lol:

I plan to put something up for auction, but it will have to wait until the end of May, unfortunately i've been much busier than i taught i would be at this time... :ninja:

Jose :lol:

Ditto! WAAAAY busier! But I'll be putting a bunch of stuff up as soon as I'm through re-cataloging my collection....by the end of the month...hopefully.

But I'll be putting a bunch of stuff up as soon as I'm through re-cataloging my collection....by the end of the month...hopefully.

I'm in the middle of doing this myself, which is why I don't have anything to put up at the moment. And... well... my last auction resulted in a non-paying bidder. :ninja:

I'm in the middle of doing this myself, which is why I don't have anything to put up at the moment.  And... well... my last auction resulted in a non-paying bidder.  :ninja:

Yikes.... I hope this wasn't me. I am a horrible organizer, and also very forgetful :lol:

Yikes.... I hope this wasn't me. I am a horrible organizer, and also very forgetful :ninja:

No, someone from Sweden I think and not a Coinpeep.

MMM, did you leave feedback? You didn't let me know...

Well, thanks to all of you. I will wait for you to put your things for sale and then I will start the advertising. :ninja: