CoinPeople.com

Every Country Collection

Art

I have this collection I'm building of one coin (prefer a copper) and one banknote from every country in the world. Right now there are something like 183 countries but my count is much higher because I count countries that have changed names and such as multiples. So here's the status as of tonight.

I have 312 Countries listed

I have coins from 125 of these

I have banknotes from 58 of them.

I have been updating the country list from the Krause World Coins book. I'm up to the letter E. The other countries come from the UN list of countries or countries that I have coins/notes.

What do you need? Maybe I can help on the coin side

Thanks Dan -- It's a long list. LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGG list.

I'll put together some sort of file later this week and maybe we can find some things to trade for.

Art, are you looking for specific grades/conditions on the coins?

Lemme know what you need - I have a bunch of world stuff that is well circulated :ninja:

Let us know what we you need, i can get you all the Portuguese colonies. What's you start date? 1901? There aren't any Madeira's bronze coins  from the 20th century, but everything else is easy enough.

Jose :ninja:

I don't have a timeline. If it was a country and I can find stuff from it, it goes on my list.

Art, are you looking for specific grades/conditions on the coins?

Lemme know what you need - I have a bunch of world stuff that is well circulated :ninja:

No condition requirements. It's just a put this thing together and see how many you can get thing. Originally I had wanted to use it to make a few Exhibition cases with unusual countries/coins/notes for things like Coin Week or display at the coin club or library. Not sure anymore.

I was thinking of trying the Bunny's publishing trick to put a list online but the list would be pretty long.

Thanks to all. Still have to figure a way to post. It's currently a huge Excel workbook. Maybe I just need to make it a website.

What do you mean "Country"?

For example there are two States of Latvia: 1918-1940 & 1990-> Do you count it as one country, two or (there is a reason to count) three?

Do you count as country such territories as Transdniestr or Saarland?

If they issued coins/currency as a distinct entity then I count them as such. It's an evolutionary process so I don't have exact definitions on everything that can possibly come up. I believe that Saarland issued coins. Transdniestr is something I'm not familiar with. All help about this kind of thing is appreciated. Thanks for the inputs. I'll grab my Krause and such and do a little research on the three you mentioned.

Art,

Are you just doing the modern Krause, or do you go all the way back to 1601?

Art,

Are you just doing the modern Krause, or do you go all the way back to 1601?

Right now I'm just using the modern Krause. Perhaps when I get that in hand I'll start the journey backward.

Right now I'm just using the modern Krause. Perhaps when I get that in hand I'll start the journey backward.

At least then you've dodged the issue of German and Italian States, for now :ninja:

Art, do you have Belgium and The Netherlands already covered?

Yes thanks I do. Thanks for asking. :ninja:

How about Brazil, Taiwan, Pakistan.... and I'm not sure where the "SEX" token came from...no date...no country... but it does say "NO CASH VALUE" :ninja:  :lol:  :cry:

Thanks. I already have those countries covered. Don't have the sex token covered, but don't need it. I bought a lot of tokens at a club auction last year and there were probably 20 of those in the group. A virtual Kama Sutra of tokens.

Let's start with the "A" section.

World Country Listing

Afghanistan

AfghanMonarchies (

Afghan Republic(1973-1978)

Afghan DemocraticRepublic (79-92)

Afghan IslamicState (94– present)

Albania

Alderney

Algeria

America Samoa

Andorra

Angola

Anguilla

Antigua & Barbuda

Antigua

Antigua &Barbuda

Argentina

Armenia

Aruba

Australia

Austria

Azerbaijan

Azores

• 1 month later...

Here's my A list (so far), I'll add the different versions for Afgahanistan.

Afghanistan

Aguascalientes

Ajman

Al-Fujairah

Albania

Alderney

Alger

Algeria

American Samoa

Andorra

Angola

Anguilla