CoinPeople.com

Toned coins by denomination.....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Kryptonitecomics & Collectibles Proudly Presents...another beautiful coin for your bidding & viewing pleasure....."

Truer words never spoken. I've drooled over your coins for years. Always been outbid, though. A buddy of mine got one of your Morgans last year. It's the showpiece of his humble collection. This pic-a-day thing gives me another reason to get outta bed in the morning. Thanks!

"Kryptonitecomics & Collectibles Proudly Presents...another beautiful coin for your bidding & viewing pleasure....."

Truer words never spoken. I've drooled over your coins for years. Always been outbid, though. A buddy of mine got one of your Morgans last year. It's the showpiece of his humble collection. This pic-a-day thing gives me another reason to get outta bed in the morning. Thanks!

I'm not worthy...I'm not worthy.......Thanks for the compliment and I appreciate you checking out my auctions!!! I don't have anything up right now.....but I do like to sell pretty coins and key issue comics when the urge hits!!!

Fortunatley, I have a full time job so Ebay is just a play money thing for me.

I do have a pair of Toned 1957 Dimes NGC MS66 that I haven't listed...their a matched pair out of an original 1957 mint set. If you are ever interested in something in particualr just shoot me an e-mail and maybe I have something that would interest you ;)

Sorry not trying to sell things on the forum.....just interested in meeting new coin weenies like myself!!! :ninja:

Yes they can....prior to FUN 2006 I had never spent more than $300 dollars on a coin........I have stepped up big time since then but it shows that a lot of growth can occur in a short amount of time.

Toners can be purchased on a budget and maybe I will start a thread on some of the coins and series to go after if you want a lot of color for cheap!!!

For today's coin...let me present a real bargain as proof that color doesn't have to mean $$$$$$:

85OObv2.jpg

This beauty was purchased off Ebay for a whopping $42 bucks!!! ;)

Sure the picture did not do the coin justice but when you get use to looking at crappy pictures....you start to see what might actually be there!!! The coin is undergraded at an MS62..it's a sold 63*....but I just haven't sent it in for a regrade. So keep an eye out on Ebay and you can some time cherry pick some nice coins :ninja:

Now I wouldn't want to dissapoint.....I only have a couple.....but they're sweet coins.....

85OObv.jpg

1885-O NGC MS65

Fantastic!! I've seen that lady somewhere before. :ninja:

First of all I would like to thank the fine folks that voted for this thread and awarded it the POTW (Post of the Week Award) gallery_3_1_6567.jpg

4Party.gif

Almost forgot to add another coin for today......

How about a nice Mercury Dime.....certainly a classic design and one of the most popular in US history. These little gems are tough to find with rainbow toning and normally command stiff premiums if you do run across one.

I had to photo this one at some weird angles to capture the colors...but this baby is raw. I wouldn't recommend jumping into raw toned coins right off the bat as their is just tons of Artificially Toned Garbage out there especially on Ebay.

rainbowmerc.jpg