CoinPeople.com

Short Snorter 2006

Art

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
about tracking notes....

how about we all enter the US dollar notes we sign also in "WheresGeorge" ????

Right now there are no US notes in the ShortSnorter 2006.

The ShortSnorter2006 package will go out in tomorrow morning's mail. Please post here as soon as you receive it and then update the post when you've shipped it to the next person.

Within the US the package needs to be shipped Priority Mail and insured for $50.00. Thanks to everyone who is participating, I'm sure we'll have a smooth and fun project.

So, where is the mailing order list??  Who get's them first (besides you)??

The list for US mailers is included in the package. At the end of the US run the package is returned to me. It then goes to Canada and again back to me. At that point I will send the package to Europe for circulation. It is again returned to me. I'll scan all of the notes and return them to the individual owners.

I'll post of table with the US order sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.

First on the list is San_Miguel98

Short Snorter Signing Order

ID Order
US LIST  
San_Miguel98 1
Bobbycoin 2
SugarCheryl 3
Henare 4
Ray 5
Tiffibunny 6
Jlueke 7
Mmarotta 8
Kuhli 9
Jtryka 10
Burks 11
Labmom 12
Rodney 13
Whohah 14
Art 15
CANADA LIST  
ccg 16
Art 17
EUROPE LIST  
Banivechi 18
Trantor_3 19
Sir Sisu 20
Spain_number1 21
Parish, Dave 22
Art 23

Last Updated on 6/24/2006

Please note. I did not receive notes from Abish, Rodney or Whohah. The package will be sent without their notes and without them on the signup list. If I receive notes later from them, I'll try to figure a way to catch up with the package and then add that person to the end of the list.

Abish, Rodney and Whohah,

As Cheryl and I are second on the list, If you want to send your notes on to us then we can add them in when we get the notes from SM98. PM me if you are interested in this.

Another offer... If you want to use a US note, I can get a crisp $1 or $2 and add it to the package for ya? Then you can just send me a replacement.

Just trying to help, such a cool thing to miss out on.

-Bobby

Rodney's note arrived in today's mail. I'll get it mailed to San Miguel tonight or tomorrow morning. It should make it in time to be included with the package before it begins its trip.

Rodney's note arrived in today's mail. I'll get it mailed to San Miguel tonight or tomorrow morning. It should make it in time to be included with the package before it begins its trip.

I was Starting to sweat. . . . .

San-Miguel thanks for the update. I'll PM Bobby. Whohah's note came in Friday's mail. I'll remail it to Bobby and try to catch the package.

Pretty smooth so far.

Whohah's note arrived yesterday, Sugar and I will sign all the notes over the weekend and the package should go out on monday.

-Bobby

Terrific. Thanks for the update. I've updated the order table in the thread.

Update:

I lagged on getting to the PO but made it today. To make up for the delay I ordered delivery confirm.

0305 1720 0000 9583 8577 (I just got back from the PO so there is "no info" as of now)

The short snorts are off to San Francisco!

-Bobby

Thanks for the update. How did you like the notes?

Archived