Short Snorter 2006

Art

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated.

Notes received from:

Henare

Dave Parish (sorry I can't get right font to copy your Russian name)

Burks

Is it too late to sign up?  I think I can get one to you by the 15th.

Not really. If you want to participate, you have plenty of time to get a note in the mail. I'll PM my mailing address.

Updated. Notes received from:

SugarCheryl

BobbyCoin

MMarotta

I've added a note for Anita's Mom.

Thanks....only a few more to go.

Updated. Notes received from:

SugarCheryl

BobbyCoin

MMarotta

I've added a note for Anita's Mom.

Thanks....only a few more to go.

Glad to hear that got there OK. Also just a reminder when schedualing the shipping order, SugarCheryl and I both live in the same place so only one stop is needed for the both of us. :ninja:

-Bobby

Glad to hear that got there OK. Also just a reminder when schedualing the shipping order, SugarCheryl and I both live in the same place so only one stop is needed for the both of us. :lol:

-Bobby

:ninja:

I've got lots of notes but there are still a few to go. It sounded like a long time away at first but the 15th of February is just around the corner. I'll start the package of notes on its way on the 15th or 16th. So, if you haven't sent your note yet, please hurry.

No notes yet from:

Abish

ccg

Labmom

Rodney

Sir Sisu

Whohah

I know that some are in the mail. Some are ???

I guess I am taken back by the lac of a US note this year. With all the $1 and $2 notes last time, I figured at least one would go out this time.

-Bobby

You're right about that. I had a nice red seal $5 that I had put away to use as the short snorter note and then I changed to the Iceland note. Maybe I'll switch back to the US 5 or maybe a nice 2.

Labmom's note arrived in yesterday's mail. We're still missing a few. I'll get the package and mailing list ready - could take a few days. Perhaps the missing notes will show before it goes out.

Come to think of it, there were way too many $1 and $2 bills, too many to keep track of whose was whose.

At least I can always find mine :ninja:

Fear not. I had a method for tracking each note.

Archived