CoinPeople.com

10 Mercury Dimes All 1944 3 Denver 7 Philly

In September 2001 while the rest of the world was agonizing over the events in the United States, my wife and I were securely in Ukraine. We came to get our family, our two children whom were born in Ukraine and became a part of our family. Fast forward nearly 4 years later and we feel it is time to return to Ukraine, so we start our paperwork to return to adopt at least one more.

But providence has a funny way of changing our plans, we barely start our process then we are contacted by an agency that is bringing Ukrainian children to America this summer. They need host families urgently, so somehow they find out that we are looking to adopt - and we have to pick up two Ukrainian children here at the airport in the USA on Thursday 23 June ;)

All this is getting pretty costly, so just like last time back in 2001 I am parting with extranneous parts of my coin collection. These dimes are going to be the first of many items I will be selling off over the next few months to fund all of our expenses.

dimes.jpg

These dimes are all 1944's and there are three D mints and 7 Philly mints here. Postage on this lot is $1.60 to your USA location and additional at cost to your foreign location.

Some of you may not have figured out who I am, but my old userid on the old Coinpeople was Krasnaya_Vityaz, so if that feedback is still available you can appreciate that I am not some fly by night here :ninja:

Thanks to Art for letting me know I had no starting price, but this starts at face value, but do remember what this is about. Auction ends next Monday 27 June at 19:00 EST in the USA or 7PM.

In September 2001 while the rest of the world was agonizing over the events in the United States, my wife and I were securely in Ukraine.  We came to get our family, our two children whom were born in Ukraine and became a part of our family.  Fast forward nearly 4 years later and we feel it is time to return to Ukraine, so we start our paperwork to return to adopt at least one more.

But providence has a funny way of changing our plans, we barely start our process then we are contacted by an agency that is bringing Ukrainian children to America this summer.  They need host families urgently, so somehow they find out that we are looking to adopt -  and we have to pick up two Ukrainian children here at the airport in the USA on Thursday 23 June ;)

All this is getting pretty costly, so just like last time back in 2001 I am parting with extranneous parts of my coin collection.  These dimes are going to be the first of many items I will be selling off over the next few months to fund all of our expenses.

dimes.jpg

These dimes are all 1944's and there are three D mints and 7 Philly mints here.  Postage on this lot is $1.60 to your USA location and additional at cost to your foreign location.

Some of you may not have figured out who I am, but my old userid on the old Coinpeople was Krasnaya_Vityaz, so if that feedback is still available you can appreciate that I am not some fly by night here ;)

Thanks to Art for letting me know I had no starting price, but this starts at face value, but do remember what this is about.  Auction ends next Monday 27 June at 19:00 EST in the USA or 7PM.

I'll start it off at $6.50. :ninja:

In September 2001 while the rest of the world was agonizing over the events in the United States, my wife and I were securely in Ukraine.  We came to get our family, our two children whom were born in Ukraine and became a part of our family.  Fast forward nearly 4 years later and we feel it is time to return to Ukraine, so we start our paperwork to return to adopt at least one more.

But providence has a funny way of changing our plans, we barely start our process then we are contacted by an agency that is bringing Ukrainian children to America this summer.  They need host families urgently, so somehow they find out that we are looking to adopt -  and we have to pick up two Ukrainian children here at the airport in the USA on Thursday 23 June ;)

All this is getting pretty costly, so just like last time back in 2001 I am parting with extranneous parts of my coin collection.  These dimes are going to be the first of many items I will be selling off over the next few months to fund all of our expenses.

dimes.jpg

These dimes are all 1944's and there are three D mints and 7 Philly mints here.  Postage on this lot is $1.60 to your USA location and additional at cost to your foreign location.

Some of you may not have figured out who I am, but my old userid on the old Coinpeople was Krasnaya_Vityaz, so if that feedback is still available you can appreciate that I am not some fly by night here :ninja:

Thanks to Art for letting me know I had no starting price, but this starts at face value, but do remember what this is about.  Auction ends next Monday 27 June at 19:00 EST in the USA or 7PM.

Wonderful cause. I'll go $10

Ummm, let's see, two kids from the Ukrain!!! That's got to cost at least $16, so I will go $17

I think I posted somewhere that we are hosting two children in our home for three weeks, they are doing very well. Unfortunately their sister went to another home, but we are bringing her up for a visit so she can be with her brother and sister here. Kind of scary, but I think 2 children may not be in the works, but actually 3!

There goes my coin collection, but when a beautiful 11 year old girl cries when you leave for work and waits and greets you excitedly several hours later when you come home, coins don't mean much :ninja:

So now we're up to three kids, not two. So three kids warrants an even higher bid. So I'll bump Ray's bump of my bump....

$21.00

:ninja:

Just a reminder that this auction for our Ukraine adoption ends at 7 pm tonight.

Sorry I have not been around much, but four kids in the house, you have not a lot of time for the computer, especially when the 14 yr old whom speaks no English still operates the computer to play english language games non stop!