CoinPeople.com

About the Virtual Coin Museum

Guest Stujoe

Guest Stujoe

About the Virtual Coin Museum

The idea of the Virtual Coin Museum is to be a showcase for displays of various coins or coin related items. There are various categories (Dimes, Exonumia, etc) in the museum.

I will be adding coins and other items from my collection and others can feel free to add theirs too. You can link to images on your webspace or contact me if you need me to store the images that you want to show here on my webspace.

Please respect all copyrights and do not post articles or images that are not yours.

• 2 years later...

The Main problem I see with this idea is that I go to look at the pictures and they're all gone :ninja: I know there isn't anything you can do about this, just thought I'd bring it to light.

The Main problem I see with this idea is that I go to look at the pictures and they're all gone :ninja: I know there isn't anything you can do about this, just thought I'd bring it to light.

If there's a particular image or group of images that you want to see - post the list and I'll see if I can repost some pictures in the museum for you.

If there's a particular image or group of images that you want to see - post the list and I'll see if I can repost some pictures in the museum for you.

Oh I appreciate that, but it won't be necessary. It would've been nice to see the pictures. I'm just saying that for future reference.