CoinPeople.com
Sign in to follow this  
Tiffibunny

Giving that AuctionMonster a try...

Good luck with your auctions. I guess I'll have to register there.

Dangit, I didn't realize you had to check a box for it to say you would ship internationally. Of course I will if any overseas folks are looking.

Dangit, I didn't realize you had to check a box for it to say you would ship internationally.  Of course I will if any overseas folks are looking.

You know you can edit it, or alternatibly, I can edit it for you, let me know by email: admin@auctionmonster.net. :ninja:

Thank you for those beautiful auctions... I have promised myself not to buy anything unless it is from the areas I decided to collect, but your auctions are tempting me.... I MUST RESIST!!!!!

I have many more auctions to put up today. Had one of my friends comment on why I wasn't using feeBay, then I told him about the completely free listings, and then it all figures in.

There are certainly some great bargains on CoinMonster. I only wish I had more money to spend on some of the neat items like the Czech coins and those terrific notes from Scotland.

:ninja:

There are certainly some great bargains on CoinMonster. I only wish I had more money to spend on some of the neat items like the Czech coins and those terrific notes from Scotland.

:ninja:

Yeah, I know what you mean, Art. I am trying to hold back until after tomorrow. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon to find out if I have a hernia, and if I will need surgery or not. If it turns out to be minor, such as a groin sprain, then I will get a little bid happy for Christmas. ;) But if I require surgery, then no extra spending for a couple weeks. ;)

Yeah, I know what you mean, Art.  I am trying to hold back until after tomorrow.  I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon to find out if I have a hernia, and if I will need surgery or not.  If it turns out to be minor, such as a groin sprain, then I will get a little bid happy for Christmas.  :ninja:  But if I require surgery, then no extra spending for a couple weeks.  ;)

Wow! Good luck with the Dr. I hope it's a muscle pull or sprain and you can skip the surgery thing.

You know you can edit it, or alternatibly, I can edit it for you, let me know by email: admin@auctionmonster.net.  :ninja:

Thank you for those beautiful auctions... I have promised myself not to buy anything unless it is from the areas I decided to collect, but your auctions are tempting me.... I MUST RESIST!!!!!

You can only edit on auctions that do not have bids. ;)

Yep that's one. I did list International shipping costs, so hopefully they ignored the Will not ship thing anyway.

Wow! Good luck with the Dr. I hope it's a muscle pull or sprain and you can skip the surgery thing.

Just a semi-major groin sprain, no surgery needed. Now on to AuctionMonster to get them bids going!!!

Just a semi-major groin sprain, no surgery needed.  Now on to AuctionMonster to get them bids going!!!

I need to dispose of the extra Russian coins :ninja:

I know you can fill many holes in my Ukrainian album, too.  But I don't expect to see many of them.

Most of my Ukrainian coins have sentimental value, we brought them from the old country :ninja: