CoinPeople.com

Guest Spacetimecont

Guest Spacetimecont

Hi, my real name is kevin. I'm 17. I was on 2 other coin forums, PCGS forums (Which I was a member for almost 2 years) and coincommunity.com. My name on both was GoldCoinLover. I've had a rough time on coin forums, funny thing is, no other type of forums have a problem with me. I don't know really why this is. I know quite a bit about coins for my age, even wrote a 21 page report for it at school. I just graduated high school. I'm going to college to be a translator in japan, or an airline pilot in america.

<removed - akdrv>

Anyway, I hope people can accept me for who I am, and I Know that (probably) people from both the forums I mentioned come here. If you do come there, just forget what I said and let's have a good time.

Thanks

Well, hi Kevin. I am one of the admins here and let me tell you, we don't ban people very often. ;) We don't however want to badmouth other forums/admins, so I edited out a few names in your post. :ninja:

We're kind of the home of the misfits. Usually if you don't belong on any other coin forum, it's because you belong here. We LOVE to answer questions and we don't get annoyed by it. We have many young members and old alike.

Feel free to post all you want. We welcome it. ;)

Come on in and have a good time.

Guest Spacetimecont
Well, hi Kevin.  I am one of the admins here and let me tell you, we don't ban people very often.  ;) We don't however want to badmouth other forums/admins, so I edited out a few names in your post.  :ninja:

We're kind of the home of the misfits.  Usually if you don't belong on any other coin forum, it's because you belong here.  We LOVE to answer questions and we don't get annoyed by it.  We have many young members and old alike. 

Feel free to post all you want.  We welcome it.  ;)

Come on in and have a good time.

Wow, thanks a bunch. The coin community forums were supposed to be friendly so therefore were strict, yet the person who admins the forums flames me on another, not too friendly.

Thanks for editing out parts of it. I'm glad you don't ban people often. It seems like you get a bunch of forum members here. On the PCGS forums there were replies fast, which is what I like.

I like your bunny avatar, I have 23 rabbits.

I wanted to make a thread to get answers on why gold is at 528, and if it will go back down to 460 soon. I want a gold coin for christmas but with over a 100 dollar increase I don't think that will happen.

Again, thanks everyone.

Guest Spacetimecont
Wow, thanks a bunch. The coin community forums were supposed to be friendly so therefore were strict, yet the person who admins the forums flames me on another, not too friendly.

Thanks for editing out parts of it. I'm glad you don't ban people often. It seems like you get a bunch of forum members here. On the PCGS forums there were replies fast, which is what I like.

I like your bunny avatar, I have 23 rabbits.

I wanted to make a thread to get answers on why gold is at 528, and if it will go back down to 460 soon. I want a gold coin for christmas but with over a 100 dollar increase I don't think that will happen.

Again, thanks everyone.

I also want to add I'm a goldbug. I specialize in counterfeit gold coins. I collect gold coins.

(It was edited out)

Welcome!, Boy I sure can relate with you!, Iam also a member of some other coin forum,(not for long), and get smart remarks often, In fact, today even becouse of a coin photo I had for my aviater!!"Copy right infringment!" Bla, Bla, Bla,!!Wrong!, I told the guy that the internet is public domain, and photos that are not copy righted across the photo, OR stated on there sight were pertected by that person, only permision you can use them, or some people BLOCK acsess to the photos, WoW!, What a mess that turned-out to be!,on and on......anyway WELCOME!!!! :ninja:

I told the guy that the internet is public domain, and photos that are not copy righted across the photo, OR stated on there sight were pertected by that person, only permision you can use them

Uh-oh. That is a somewhat unorthodox view to put it mildly. :ninja: Hope you don't get into trouble.

But anyway - welcome, Kevin!

Christian

Misfits? Us? Watch out for that green guy. . . And. . . Oh Hello. The last few post looks like a who's who list of Misfits. . . and I Banned myself from that one forum you mentioned. .

Guest Spacetimecont
Misfits? Us? Watch out for that green guy. . . And. . . Oh Hello. The last few post looks like a who's who list of Misfits. . . and I Banned myself from that one forum you mentioned. .

Hey, I think i recognize your avatar :ninja:

You're from the PCGS one right?

I'm 17 myself.

People say i know nothing about coins because i ask alot of quesitons, but this is not true. I wrote a 21 page essay on numismatics and got an A+ on it. I also wrote a shorter 9 page one.

Here are the coins I own:

1) Ancient fanam from india

2) gold sovereign, ANACS, scratched. (My bad..) Uncirculated details. 1913

3) gold soveriegn, proof, 1998, raw. (Cracked open from a mint set, unfortunately) I have a question about this coin. It is a very nice proof, but it isn't 'brillaint deep mirror ' like my flawless still in package 1/10 oz american eagle, why?

4) gold angel, 1895, uncirculated, raw

5) 1/4 oz american eagle, 1997

6) PCGS MS-69 1/10 oz american eagle (got it for free at a forum)

7) NGC MS-69 1/10 oz american eagle (got it for free at a forum)

8) mint set 1/10 oz american eagle proof (still in mint packaging, got it for free at a forum)

9) 1/5 oz 10 peso(?) gold coin

10) a 1 gram gold bar (okay not really a coin)

11) ANACS indian head gold $5 piece, AU-58. (How much is this worth now?, with gold over 500)

12) 1/20 oz. australian 'reverse business strike' gold coin. Goat

13) 1/10 oz canadian maple leaf (4 nines)

I'm pretty sure that's it. Is it possible anyone can find the value of all of these?

I just colleect for fun. I know this isn't really a collection but it's fun for me, and that's all that counts right? Besides, a gold coin collection would cost me much, much money.

Archived