CoinPeople.com
Sign in to follow this  
Ray

Corina

I just received the great 38 Buffalo from one of Corina's auctions and am very pleased with the coin.

The other coins that accompanied it are very interesting and will help me to learn more about other countries and their history.

Good deal overall and speedy delivery!

Corkykile

I received my latest auction items from Corina.

The Mercury dime is pretty nice and will fit my album perfectly.

Of the other coins received the Singapore 1969 5 cents is quite nice and has a beautiful Swan picture on the reverse.

Thanks Corina!

Corky

I just wanted Corina and everyone to know that the coins I won on my most recent bids at the auction came in today's (Thursday) mail. Thanks to Corina I have added another Barber/Liberty Head dime to my small, but growing, collection.

The coins that accompanied the dime are very interesting, and I will make sure to get them identified before putting them away.

Thanks again!

Corky

Coins arrived today. Very quick shipping, good job Colin!

I recently purchased some coins at an auction made by Cornia. The coins arrived and were in good shape.

No bad deal ethier, only cost me $2.25 for coins, shipping, and handling. Good deal Cornia! :ninja:

I've won many of Corina's auctions. Things are always as advertised and shipping is super.

Got an nice envelope of coins from Colin this week. All very nice and very reasonable auction prices.

Got another nice envelope of auction winnings from Colin. Always fun to partake in one of his auctions. Thanks.

Just got another neat envelope full of very nice coins from the Corina Auctions. Always a pleasure to deal with Corina.