CoinPeople.com

Whew! End of Round 2!

Guest Stujoe

And just in time as I messed up two of them this morning! Thanks for the catches, Dave! I had Latvia on the brain this morning big time!

Anyway, the last of Round 2 competitions will be closed next Sunday and I will start Round 3 then. I will be switching to one day a week at that time and the Competitions will be posted on Sundays.

I am going to hold off on those categories that are already at the Final Round until the other categories catch up. The finals will all be done together.

Let me add my 2-cents. It's been great. Stu you've done a wonderful job on the catagories and the postings. Thanks this is a lot of fun.

:ninja:

PCI is getting better and better. Well done, Stu. :ninja:

I think the new category breakdown by century is working well.

P.S. I fixed one of the Latvias (to Napoleon)

I agree, great job Stu. Lot's of wonderful coins here. Gotta feel sorry for the losers at times.

I was a little surprised at that one. US coins haven't been doing all that great. :ninja:

Ah, but you have been doing great with the PCI! ;) Thanks, has been a lot of fun so far. And yes, sometimes it is hard to see a really nice piece go. Then again, in quite a few cases a great coin "lost" because a gorgeous coin won. So? The "loser" is still a great coin ...

Christian

Archived