CoinPeople.com

Welcome to our group, you are in good company, there are a few of us here, well maybe more than a few, that believe that Italians and their ancestors produced the most beautiful coins in the world.  I am one of them.

italiya.jpg

And another from the ancestral Italians:

sirakusa3.jpg

I thank you :ninja: , I have a lot of it of coins from 20 Ct and I find her enough beautiful!!! ;)

Benvenuto, denis85italy! I was a vocal major in college for a year and had to take Italian diction--supposed to help with pronunciation while singing. ;) Never learned WHAT I was singing--just how to pronounce the words in Italian. Now maybe I can find out what I've been singing about in Italian all these years! :ninja:

I come from the Piedmont next to Turin...

Ah yes, a Northern Italian! My mother is from Parma, so I'm half North Italian too (only half - my father is Roman).

Benvenuto, denis85italy!  I was a vocal major in college for a year and had to take Italian diction--supposed to help with pronunciation while singing.  ;)  Never learned WHAT I was singing--just how to pronounce the words in Italian.  Now maybe I can find out what I've been singing about in Italian all these years!  :ninja:

What you sang...

Italy is a country I have never visited.  It is just too beautiful a country, and I am afraid I would have to live there instead of just visit.

Thanks thousand of the beautiful words... :ninja:;)

Someone collects the Eur coins and does he want to make an exchange??

What you sang...

Hmmm. Avezzo viva re, sen za la ma bi le, ahn cornel porto paventi il mar...

Something like that. :ninja: Since I didn't speak the language we had to learn it syllable by syllable.

Archived