CoinPeople.com

Twin Cities Ancient Coin Club Meeting

jlueke

TWIN CITY ANCIENT COIN CLUB

Volume 45, Number 9

MEETING NOTICE FOR > THURSDAY, December 1st, 2005 <

PRESENTATION: This month is show and tell for all members. Everyone is encouraged to bring a recent (or not so recent) acquisition and share in your joy. A few minutes of background story is encouraged.

NOTICE: Due to major construction, please enter the church on the south side (Goodrich

Ave) double door and proceed to the Fellowship Hall.

TREASURER'S REPORT

ACCG ELECTION

We will draw the three names of the board members whose seats will be up in the ACCG’s first election.

UPCOMING COIN SHOWS:

December 18th, South St.Paul VFW

January 12th-15th 2006 New York International

UPCOMING CLUB EVENTS

The Holiday dinner is planned for 7PM January 21st, 2006 at Axel’s Charhouse in the Roseville Radisson.

The TCACC will meet again on January, 28th 2006.

WELCOME!

A warm welcome to the Club! We normally meet on the 4th Thursday of the month at 7:30pm in Immanuel Lutheran Church, 104 Snelling Ave in St. Paul, MN. Coffee & snacks are provided. Members are asked for $1.00 donation to cover room rent. Annual dues are $6 payable each January. Guests & the curious are exempt from any fees until

they become "hooked" on the Club. For more information, contact Club Secretary Art Noot anoot@pctcnet.net

Dang, wish I lived there.  We don't even have any sort of a coin club here, but an Ancient Coin Club, now that is a dream to behold.

It's the bitter, bitter cold up here (-10 Celsius with a breeze when I walked the dog this morning) we have to have SOMETHING to help pass the winter months.

It's the bitter, bitter cold up here (-10 Celsius with a breeze when I walked the dog this morning) we have to have SOMETHING to help pass the winter months.

:ninja: Bitter cold? It's hasn't even started yet!

;) Bitter cold?  It's hasn't even started yet!

I like to pretend like it's not going to be below zero for prolonged periods. Ignorance is bliss in winter

:ninja:

Archived