CoinPeople.com

Is Our Money Next to Go Godless?

Tiffibunny

I think Teddy Roosevelt was right in believing that putting "god" on money was a form of blasphemy.

Didn’t Jesus throw the money changers out of the temple?

People are always crying about stuff!, No disapline with kids in school, no pledge of alegance ect....Maybe they would rather have the coin say "Long live rock!" or "Death to the Infidels!"It dont matter anymore folks, Were all gonna die from the Bird Flue epidemic anyway! :ninja:

The point will be moot in several years when rfid, wifi, um (ubiqutous marketing), and uv (ubiqutous video) all come together. I won't be able to walk into a store without it saying "hello BiggAndyy" to me or allow me to walk down the milk aisle and have the freezer say, "your refridgerator indicates you are low on milk, please put a container of 2% in your smart cart."

There will be no checkout lines, merely walking through the door will activate all the rfid tags on all the items and automatically deduct the payment from your bank account. The smart cart will even be able to tell you that your are about to be overdrawn.

You will walk into Pepboys and during your shopping the smart cart will say, "your records indicate that you got a 3rd speeding ticket this month. why don't you purchase a Zoom'em 3000 Radar Detector in Aisle 3?"

Money and change and currency will only be used by those of us without the mark of the beast.

Just ignore the advice given to you by the computers... it's alot like instruction manuals that they give out for that self assemble furniture. First thing you do before putting the cupboard together is to throw away the manual... it'll only confuse you.

As for 'In God We Trust', well I presume one reason for people wanting it removed maybe is because America is (or so i'm led to believe) a multifaith society these days [like pretty much everywhere else]. Some seem to think that including the motto on the coinage is in someways excluding members of the US population. Well yeah this is true as far as atheists go, they are being excluded. As far as theists go though? Well it doesn't actually state which god does it? Capital G infers that it's the Christian/Jewish god, but it could easily be Allah, Vishnu (sp?), Odin or one of the Genii Cucculatti for all i care.

Does it really matter? It's a case of interpret as you will as far as i'm concerned.

Just ignore the advice given to you by the computers... it's alot like instruction manuals that they give out for that self assemble furniture. First thing you do before putting the cupboard together is to throw away the manual... it'll only confuse you.

That is not a good answer in the rfid world. Suppose while I am in the Pepboys and the store computer recognizes who I am and sees that I have not paid my last 50 parking ticktes. The store alerts the police and I am arrested at Pepboys a few minutes later.

The cashless society will be much more about control than it will be about convenience. The motto on the coinage and currency will be the LAST thing on our minds.

I think there's going to be alot, i mean ALOT of people getting arrested, especially the elderly and less technologically minded people that have no truck with such things. I suppose they'll arresst that many people they'll have no where to put them all. Then we can all riot or go on strike or something... :ninja:

Governments will back down if they are told to. If everyone rose up at the same time then the government wouldn't have a leg to stand on to impose such cashless societies. But governments brainwash and businesses (that get rich from sduch innovations) join in the brainwashing. Still alot of people are not taken in by it, but the vast majority of the population are members of the "don't rock the boat club", and thus the governments walk all over them.

But still they're here to represent us... Ha.

I think Teddy Roosevelt was right in believing that putting "god" on money was a form of blasphemy.

Didn’t Jesus throw the money changers out of the temple?

Actually there were some pretty upset people when the motto appeared on the 2¢ piece back in 1864.

If money is the root of all evil, why would you want God on it?

Actually there were some pretty upset people when the motto appeared on the 2¢ piece back in 1864.

If money is the root of all evil, why would you want God on it?

Money is not the root of all evil, it is the love of money that is the root of all sorts of evils.

As for BigAndy and the smart shopping carts, I used to cover the large supermarkets as an investment analyst, and I know they are working on this, and it's a whole lot closer to reality than anyone thinks!

The smart cart technology is already here. The rfid technology is here. The face recognition software he here, the datamining technology is here. And they are all put together and it is happening. Not on a large scale but don't get too used to your money because it will all be gone a lot sooner than we want.

I can see in the future that we will all have some sort of "CHIP" inplanted in our body that will be our money, what your worth so to speak, and you get scanned for a item to buy, and get deposited again from some goverment drove agency.(Mark of the Beast)!!!!But we will all be dead & gone by then, I think????? :ninja:

Since In God We Trust was not on our coinage from the beginning, think of it as restoring the orginal. :ninja:

Yeah, I'd be all for that restoring the original stuff, if they started minting real silver dollars again, and gold circulated at a peg of $20.67 per ounce.

I can see in the future that we will all have some sort of "CHIP" inplanted in our body that will be our money, what your worth so to speak, and you get scanned for a item to buy, and get deposited again from some goverment drove agency.(Mark of the Beast)!!!!But we will all be dead & gone by then, I think????? :ninja:

Don't think this isn't won't happen while you are still alive. They currently have a chip that is implanted into a pet, so if the pet ever gets 'lost' it can be found with a gps loacting system. Who is to say that with a few modifications, it won't be tried in humans???

Yeah, I'd be all for that restoring the original stuff, if they started minting real silver dollars again, and gold circulated at a peg of $20.67 per ounce.

I'd settle for kicking the dead pres's off and going back to Liberty. No Motto Liberties again. I am up for it. :ninja:

Archived