CoinPeople.com

End of Round One

Guest Stujoe

Kudos for how this has gone so far! Hardly any fist-fights, no name calling I can recall, minor whining. Seriously, we're hopefully all aware of the work you've put into this and for that... :ninja:

I'll second that...Excellent work fella. :ninja:

I'm seeing a lot of coins I have no info or knowledge on....and learning.

I am just happy that I have gotten it down to 30 minutes for each 8 competitions...20 minutes to post 8 competitions and 10 minutes to close 8 competitions. Only an hour a week! That is about half or less of what it was taking me. :ninja:

I don't know how much most fo the coins are worth, myself. Practically none of the worlds coins do I have the slightest idea and I don't look up the US ones so unless it is a real rarioty, I don't know on those either.

I go almost always by the look of the design.

Kudos for how this has gone so far! Hardly any fist-fights, no name calling I can recall, minor whining. Seriously, we're hopefully all aware of the work you've put into this and for that...  :ninja:

Fist fights, whining, name calling - huh?

What really sucks is voting against your own entries, I have done twice in Round 1. ;)

Changed my mind. I am going to let all of Round 1 end before I start Round 2. So, I will start Round 2 on Wednesday.

:ninja: Oh no! And I so look forward to Sunday's because of it!

Actually, it is a good idea. It will be much more clear that way. ;)

Archived