CoinPeople.com

Sir Sisu

Tiffibunny

Harri has kept up his end of every deal I've had with him.  Quick mailing, no problems.

I have had several international trades with Harri, and have always been much more than satisfied with the transactions.  I am still enjoying the Euro coinage book he traded me, (although my German translator is on a work-study job out of town until the fall semester starts, so I am somewhat lost until she returns).

<HR>:thumbsup:  Two thumbs up!!  :thumbsup:<HR>

Item was a Russian 1000 Ruble note from 1993, no compliantes.

I traded with Harri, no problems, even continues to look out for coin/currency he knows you would want.  Will trade w/ him again anytime!

No problems at all, certainly a positive experience!

harri's done me many favors, from picking me up swedish and estonian banknotes to sending me <a href="http://www.finnishfood.net/product_info.php?cPath=21_31&products_id=42">salmiakki</a> (i'm contemplating on ordering a large bucket of the stuff). always a pleasure!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Harri is a great person to deal with. #1

First trade completed with Harri; Very positive, fast shippimg , highly recommended :ninja:

Won an auction from Harri, the 2 euro "EU enlargement" from Finland. He sent it very quick, together with another, pre euro finnish coin, but unfortunately somewhere down the road something went wrong with the package.

Got another package a few days later with a similar pre euro finnish coin and some Estonian coins.

And yet another few days later Harri sent another package that blew away all the sorrow.

Harri's a great guy and is putting a lot of effort in fixing someone else's fault. :thumbsup: Harri!!

Would certainly deal with him again if the opportunity comes up

he sent the coolest sponge in my mom's collection! not a joke! waddaguy! I'm going to get mom to input

Quick payment. Always a pleasure to deal with!

Great no problems. :ninja:

Nice trade with Harri.  Thank you.  :thumbsup:

Can mail from  Finland be any quicker, this has to be record:)  I am going to have a happy dyetskyi in a couple of hours when he opens his package.

Thank you very much.

Well my son opened envelope, there were not 2 coins as expected :

There were 6 coins:) The complete circulation coins of Finland, Needless to say this was very nice trade, thank you very much ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the great Finnish coins that arrived today. It's interesting to do a trade where my part is at some future date. Always a pleasure to deal with Harri. :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...