CoinPeople.com

Another New Member

Hello Folks,

Just joined today and put a few posts in the area in which I will most likely be found most often - ancient and world coins. My name is Zach Beasley (although I often use my nickname "Beast") and I'm a full-time dealer in ancients and world coins, but specialize in ancients. Like the fellow forum member, Michael Marotta, I also write a column about the Internet and our hobby. I co-author "The Internet Connection" with Kevin Barry in the Celator magazine.

My personal collecting focus is on coins minted by the Roman emperor Probus, ancient coins with architecture, Late Roman coins from the Victoriae Laetae series (my research focus) and all coins with bears.

Outside of coins, I am an avid weightlifter and enjoy swimming and football. I'm 37, married, no kids yet, but we have two very needy cats. Here is Rocky:

CuruleRocky.jpg

He likes to think he rules the Empire :ninja:

If you need help identifying a coin, let me know and hopefully I can point you in the right direction ;)

--Beast

Welcome Beast.

You will get points with some members here for posting the pic of your cat.

Hope you like the place. Stick around its a good time.

-Bobby

Thanks Bobby! Kinda figured, since I saw some cat avatars already. Here is Rocky in my office, trying to keep me from being on my laptop constantly...

Rocky-Office1.jpg

And if I try to move him, this is all I get:

Rocky-Office2.jpg

Sometimes I just have to work on the floor!

--Beast

Thanks for the nice comments and looking forward to learning a lot more about world coins!

--Beast

Meow, mao, Emmmprrrrr Rocky mew, murph, prrrrr, Brrrrsssstcnnns, mew! (Roughly translated, "Welcome, Emperor Rocky and hello Master Beastcoins, too!") 24.gif

Archived