CoinPeople.com

New banknote-fanatics

I've had this site for a few years now, but I had problems a little while ago, and it was shut down, but it's back now, with a bit of a different url...

Now, the new url is:

http://www.banknotes-fanatics.com

One more S there, due to the fact that the previous url is now taken by some Chinese company... Above link should be the one you should follow from now...

Now we have 330 or so different UNC world currencies up for sale(with a LOT more coming, since we are growing rapidly...), and now we are adding the country flags(though it's not much) little by little, you should see some improvement in looks there...

Please check it out, and if you have questions there, please let me know either by e-mail, or straight from there...

Thank You.

• 1 year later...

Our online store is no more... but that doesn't mean the new updated list won't come out...

We have bunch of new stocks in, and attached, you can download the new list... Though we no longer accept Paypal...(Unless if you order from net-steals.com(that you still need to let us know first when you win an item there...)

Thank You.

Here, you will find our new list. September 8th, 2020.

I know, we are still small, and doesn't offer as much as some big dealers do, but the stocks are keep growing, so you can be sure there will be more offered soon.

Banknote-Fanatic-Pricelist-090920.txt