CoinPeople.com

Numismatic Memorabilia

I had acquired a certain badge last year that I had temporarily lost in one of my coin cabinets.  Found it hidden under the bottom drawer, so decided I should finally photograph and share it.  This was lot #63 from the estate auction of Chester Krause at the 2017 ANA Denver World's Fair of Money (conducted by Cliff Mishler).  I was not the one who won it, but acquired it from the gentleman who did.  What kind of memorabilia has anyone else been able to obtain?

MEDAL%20-%201983%20ANA%20Convention%20-%

MEDAL%20-%201983%20ANA%20Convention%20-%

Nice medal. I have a nice collection of the ANA medals and many had names still attached when I acquired them. No one famous. I removed the name tags before photographing them for the sake of privacy. The medals are beautifully done. I always enjoyed them. In fact, I am wondering now what I should do with them. I’d hate to see them destroyed or trashed. Some, I’m sure would be melted for the metal content. Now you have me thinking about this.