CoinPeople.com

1969 's' mint dd penny?

Mae22

I have a recently found two 1969 's' mint pennies and I was wonder if you guys would be able to tell me if this double die? I also threw in my 1970 's ' penny😀 thanks ahead of time ! Let me know if you guys want to see the pictures the topic is saying my photo size is to large to upload.

10 hours ago, Mae22 said:

I have a recently found two 1969 's' mint pennies and I was wonder if you guys would be able to tell me if this double die? I also threw in my 1970 's ' penny😀 thanks ahead of time ! Let me know if you guys want to see the pictures the topic is saying my photo size is to large to upload.

I posted it on my pinterst

4 hours ago, Corina said:

one i'm not logging into a site just to see pics

edit your photos with a photo editor ( many are free) then at the bottom of your post there is choose file area hit that and upload the photos and make sure you get close ups of both back and front of the coins

I finally figured it out thank you!

IMG_20171020_170802.jpg

This site is the ULTIMATE in identifying if you have a double die variety: http://www.coppercoins.com/advsearch.php

It is filled with very good close-ups of the coins so you can see if yours matches. Also, they include other hints (die breaks, etc.) that would indicate if you have one of the coins.