CoinPeople.com

Fell into a deal@LCS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cartoon celebrities?! They've got coins for everything!

Like my other thread they will mint anything thjing on the rounds or bars if they think there is a chance of it selling.

That would be a copy of a Caballito peso - a classic of Mexican coins and IIRC, their last full sized silver peso.

Neither the LCS nor my self have much knowledge of world coins. thanks

Like my other thread they will mint anything thjing on the rounds or bars if they think there is a chance of it selling.

I know there is at least one Grateful Dead themed round I've been wanting to get my hands on...

He gets alot of older issues from a wholesaler that buys and sells silver in bulk. If he gets any I will let you know!

That would be awesome -- I've only rarely spotted them on the Bay of E, and the prices always had a significant premium over bullion, so I will set my expectations accordingly. :D

I don't do e bay since they shafted my wife out some money when the seller was a high volume one and she was a first time buyer. Even though the seller misrepresented the item by a mile, they even agreed that it was a misrepresention flea bay said buyer beware! I said screw you flea bay :ninja::bleh: ! :clown2:

I always approach my eBay purchases with care -- there are some things I will not buy on eBay, and some amounts over which I will not go. But I can't think of ever actually getting stiffed on a deal. I had an item from the UK come up missing last year, and my purchase was refunded promptly through the automated system. Strangely, it did turn up over a month and a half late, so I contacted the seller to re-pay for it (or un-refund it, or whatever it should be called).