CoinPeople.com

Fell into a deal@LCS

$16.00 each on Thursday afternoon!

IMG_2744.jpg

Some of a Presidents collection

Went back to move some more of my parents collection. and he had another 5 art bars for 16.00 each
Picked up one for the wife as a bonus.
FullSizeRender%2026_4.jpg
FullSizeRender%2029.jpg
FullSizeRender%2021_1.jpg
FullSizeRender%2027.jpg
FullSizeRender%2025.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a great buy. I really enjoy the silver "Art Bars". I don't have many anymore but will start to pick up a few as the local show season begins again.

I'm thinking of putting away an ounce of silver each month for each of my Great-grandsons. Would be a nice kickoff when they reach college age. I have a company I use online to purchase 1 oz bars. Have to get 10 at a time.

I really hadn't much considered design. Just looking for the best net price per oz. It would be interesting to get them an oz each each month in silver coins. Then they could sell them or collect them.

• 3 weeks later...

These are terrific. I'm going shopping in the next few weeks for some 1oz silver for the Great-grandsons. There's a dealer my son likes about an hour from here. You're finds are the major force on my heading there.

I think somebody is selling off the set of wonders of America, some every week. Have to ask next time I'm in but as long as they are about 2 bucks over spot I will buy them.

That sounds like a good price. I also like he ASEs for the kids' silver collections. I love the design of the coin.