CoinPeople.com

Sad news - Maya

STEVE MOULDING

I've just received an email from Peter Goslett that his wife Maya Glenn [Goslett] - our forum member "Maya" - sadly passed away in December.

He asked me to let the Forum know as he knew that she loved this website. I recall many nice conversations with her on this forum and am sorry to hear the news.

Steve

I've just received an email from Peter Goslett that his wife Maya Glenn [Goslett] - our forum member "Maya" - sadly passed away in December.

He asked me to let the Forum know as he knew that she loved this website. I recall many nice conversations with her on this forum and am sorry to hear the news.

Steve

Thanks for the notice, Steve. Sorry to hear this news. I had a nice exchange with Maya back a few years ago ... she was the one who gave me the initial tip about the different obverse "Adam's apple" varieties of the 1897 gold 15 rouble coins. She will be greatly missed.

I do not recall her, because we had different collecting interests, never met in the same thread. I wonder how she may have been. And I am sorry......

Sigi