CoinPeople.com

Tokens from a bulk bag Buy

Here is some of the tokens that I picked up at the Local Coin shop this week end.
The first is an adult peep show token
IMG_3347.jpg
The obverse has been photo shopped for posting in a general forum.
IMG_3346.jpg
the second one is the generic heads you win/tails you loose. Again I have photo shopped parts out
IMG_3276.jpg
IMG_3294.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen them before. The heads/tails token was a common Coney Island prize when I was a teenager.

More nice tokens. You've done really well on your purchases. Continue to enjoy them. I know I am.

That Ontario medal has quite a message. I've never seen one even similar before. Very nice.

That is neat. Notice the values escalated pretty nicely too.

It is a first for me, getting assorted values from the same place in one buy they are one of a number of nice surprizes. I asked the guy at the LCS if it was made up bag or as is he said as is. :elephant:

Nice. I like the LA Transportation token too. Some people make specialty collections of Transportation Tokens. I know there was a nice website all about collecting them but I can no longer find the link for it.

IMG_3317.jpg
IMG_3308.jpg
This is an interesting one it appears to be some kind of copy, it does look and feel of silver, But I will have to find my test kit to find out Don't know what it is supposed to be.
IMG_3313.jpg
IMG_3312.jpg
This one appears to be the encasement ring, as a penny fits but loosely. It looks that the penny was pushed out.

Nice. I like the LA Transportation token too. Some people make specialty collections of Transportation Tokens. I know there was a nice website all about collecting them but I can no longer find the link for it.

I will have to look thru my bookmarks as I think I have that one too.

More nice stuff. The first looks like someone's attempt at home manufacturing a token. I like it a lot.

Nice tokens. I especially like the "Hemlock Cafe". For some reason the name does not attract me to eat there. :grin:

Nice tokens. I especially like the "Hemlock Cafe". For some reason the name does not attract me to eat there. :grin:

There is a Hemlock Michigan, and I understand I thought the same thing. But attributing them is a winter time unpleasent weather activity!.