CoinPeople.com

Banknotes fanatic

Banknotesfanatic

Hello. Now I have 25 posts, and i've been here for quite some time now, I will repost this. I guess my last post of this yesterday have been deleted by admin for I had less posts by then.

I am posting about my new banknote store located in:

http://www.banknotes-fanatic.com

It's fairly new so it only has handful of stocks right now, and while we may not be the cheapest in price than the larger dealers you may find, but we try to be competitive and new notes are being added in a regular basis...

Come give us a try, and leave feedback of how we do...

Thank You...

Very nice site. I like the software you're using too. Easy to navigate. Best of luck with it.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Nice Site. Thanks for letting us know.

The IBNS is worth it, in my opinion. There is a lot of people that can be contacted through there and they have a list of IBNS Member dealers as well, which you could be placed on the list if you join. There is a forum there that is hard to beat with a lot of people who are eager to help with any questions you may have. And there is still a lot more, as well, not the least of which is the IBNS Journal. Drop by and check out the site. There's some info available to non members, but the forum is open only to the members.

Good luck with your web store!

• 6 months later...

I've just visited the "Banknte Grading" page, and it was pretty good. The best would, of course, be if there were pictures as well, so one can compare ones own banknotes with the pictures. Of course the ultimate would be to have the same note (like the lowest denomination of your country, or the cheapest banknote to purchase) so it wouldn't bee too confusing for the beginners.

In general the site seems to lack pictures, but it's nicely done and easy to navigate.

• 1 year later...

I will try to improve it. While it may not be the best looking site, that leaves room to improve.

It now features around 106 or so countries in the world, while many countries still has just one or two notes on it, but i've been adding more and more... So it will only grow... Though it still needs around 100 to complete the globe...

There ARE many inexpensive notes available, but these days, i am trying to get more expensive and higher denomination notes as my fund permits, but there should be something for every collector now, since we have more inventory now.

Also, i will use this thread if i may, to let the members here know the monthly specisl offers, so you can check it out...

August deal:

Now till the midnight of 31st eastern time...

Order $350 or more, and save 8%.... Simply add notes to your shopping cart, and check out, but wait for my invoice. Or, pay then i will refund back 8%... Whichever way you prefer...

More offers, and more inventory will be added regularly...

Thank You.

• 6 months later...

Due to my busy schedule and capital(money), I've not been able to update that site as of late, but just wanted to update you that it now have around 290 or so variations of notes(though some are coming soon), and I have a lot that I haven't had the chance to upload due to my time limitations, but they will be uploaded soon.

I will be offering special promotions probably once every 2 months, so, you can check back often and get some great deals on notes...

The site again is:

http://www.banknotes-fanatic.com... 

Join us and enjoy your stay...

Thanx.

• 9 months later...

The site was dead for some time, due to my lack of payment to get it going, but it's now back... Though, the url changed to: http://www.banknotes-fanatics.com . There is one more 'S' there, for, the previous url is now taken up by some Chinese ad company.... for reasons....

Please join us... It's FREE to join, and I have lowered(though not much) prices on a LOT of notes...

Thank You.