CoinPeople.com

More from the bulk swap pennies for tokens!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice transportation tokens. Was always tempted to start a collection of them. They make a wonderful display with some photos of vintage trams, trains, buses, etc.

Ah Sales Tax tokens. I have a few of those. Interesting items. You've got a real treasure trove of stuff in that purchase.

Got some stuff that I don't collect but was thrown in for $40.00 in rolled pennies 59-82's sorted only. Will be posting some old tokens that cover it from 1791 North Wales Farthing, a to Hanover 1837, a navy 1863 and bank token half penny 1850 can't make out the bank name as it is worn away from Canada. Pics to follow.

Ah Sales Tax tokens. I have a few of those. Interesting items.

Interesting side bar to these, the Feds put a very swift end to thier use, Seems it didn't like the states getting in on the minting of thier own coinage for what ever reason! ;)

Interesting side bar to these, the Feds put a very swift end to thier use, Seems it didn't like the states getting in on the minting of thier own coinage for what ever reason! ;)

I could see that happening. :blol: